Baby #2 due late Aug or early Sept?

MrsChezek

Eagerly Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 36 and pregnant with baby #2. I'm due 8/30 but potentially later as the doc thinks I'm a bit later along than that. I have an almost 2 year old little girl that is crazy active and keeping this pregnant mama exhausted. I'm looking for buddies due around the same time but that already have a toddler. I need support surviving pregnancy along with the terrible twos!

i know this is an old thread- but Hi :) im due Sept 2nd- my first is 2 1/2 and extremely active! I hope you are doing well!

Hi Bug!
I'm much better now that the awful morning sickness I was plagued by in the first tri seems to have subsided. Those weeks were rough! Now I'm just tired and have a lot of headaches but I guess it's better than nonstop nausea.

How are you getting along?

Pretty good- nausea is def less but still makes itself know occasionally. I'm getting headaches too- usually in the evening time. Still waiting for the energy to return lol.

Oh my gosh, yes, the energy is GONE. And when I feel like I have a burst and get doing stuff, I get tired in like a few minutes. I feel useless! My nausea went away at 12 weeks and came back at like 13.5 weeks with a vengeance!!!!! It was horrible for 6 days and hasn't come back much since. I get mild queasiness here and there but it's manageable.

I saw my doc today and everything sounded good. He said the headaches are 'normal' up to week 20 so if they continue past that, he will have me checked out. For now, c'est la vie!! :cry:

Iain is so cute! Have you had a lot of terrible twos trouble? SO far it hasn't been too bad though she has an opinion about EVERYTHING! :haha:

To be honest Iain is a really good kid- he def has his moments but for the most part he is pretty easygoing. We had a bit of a hard time with him from about 2- 2.5 as he has a speech delay and really wasn't talking much at all then so would get super frustrated when he couldn't get us to understand what he wanted/needed. How about you? Does your daughter understand at all that she will have a baby brother or sister?
Glad to hear your appointment went well!

Hi Ladies,

I am due 23rd August, this is my first pregnancy and although I get lots of loving support from my lovely OH I am also looking for some pregnancy buddies who I can chat to :)

I hope both your pregnancies are going great so far :D

Hi Mummy! :hi: Welcome :flower:
I'm doing much better...I'm hoping the morning sickness is behind me so I can get some much needed spring cleaning and nesting done before I get too big and uncomfortable. How are you ladies?

pretty good! feeling a lot less nauseated but still soooo tired! :)

I am doing fine, very tired every so often, I thought it was to calm down! :sleep: haha. I very luckily did not have any throwing up but I had strong nausea. I am having my 2nd scan next week and we are very excited! :happydance:

10 more days until my anatomy scan! I cannot wait...I want to CONFIRM with my own eyes that it's a boy :haha: Otherwise, everything is good. I'm still tired but the nausea has not come back since March 2nd so thank goodness. I'm finding it hard to sit down and rest throughout the day so my legs are really tired and the pressure I feel in my vajayjay is even worse. I really really need to start resting more!

Hope everyone is doing well! Happy Easter/Passover to those celebrating! And happy Spring to everyone else :hug:

Happy Easter!!!

I have my anatomy scan on the 10th... Eek so excited and nervous. I won't find out gender at that appt though as here innBC you have to be over 20 weeks to find out and I will be 19+2. So I have to wait until my next drs appt on the 30th.

Bug my anatomy scan is on the 9th!! I strongly feel that it's a boy and my OH wants it to be a boy haha but of course we will be happy whatever it is :happydance: Im excited and nervous at the same time. I will let you lovely ladies know :D

I'm now 20 weeks and I think I am starting to feel things now , have you ladies bought much stuff yet?

i haven't bought anything at all lol... and everytime I look into the room that we need to clean out to become the nursery I just close the door and keep walking haha. Its going to be a big job and I just don't have the energy for it.

I had my 2nd scan today no conclusion on gender however the sonographer did say it is likely to be a boy...not sure what that means, she seemed kinda rushed and I was a little upset by this it was as if I was an inconvenience.

originally my scan started fine, I had a trainee she was lovely and the baby was lying not how they wanted so I had to walk about for a bit to hopefully for it to move. Then after that the trainer did it and she seemed moody and was pushing hard and when I asked about if we could find out the gender she just said moodily "it's possibly a boy"

Am I being silly and over sensitive because of this? Since it is our first I wanted it to be full of joy... :cry: :nope:

Hi.

I'm due 31st August with my second. I have a little boy already who is 3 next month.
I've got my 20 week scan next week but I've already had 7 scans due to a few complications. I was told at 13 weeks it's probably a girl but obviously that's very early to tell.

Hi ladies can I join? I'm due 23rd Aug with my second, already have a 2.5 year old boy who is keeping me busy. Had a rough 1st trimester lots of sickness and so tired, the sickness has gone in the last few weeks but the tiredness remains. Just don't remember feeling so tired last time!
I had my 2nd scan on Friday all was good and baby measuring right on size which was a relief with my son at this stage he was measuring 3 weeks ahead! Didn't find out sex as we are staying team yellow, I like the surprise!
Haven't brought one thing for the baby yet and I'm trying to talk as much as I can about the baby with my son, he understands there is a baby in my belly and he needs to not kick when changing his nappy but I'm not sure he understands anything else.
Hope you are all keeping well x

Hi ladies can I join? I'm due 23rd Aug with my second, already have a 2.5 year old boy who is keeping me busy. Had a rough 1st trimester lots of sickness and so tired, the sickness has gone in the last few weeks but the tiredness remains. Just don't remember feeling so tired last time!
I had my 2nd scan on Friday all was good and baby measuring right on size which was a relief with my son at this stage he was measuring 3 weeks ahead! Didn't find out sex as we are staying team yellow, I like the surprise!
Haven't brought one thing for the baby yet and I'm trying to talk as much as I can about the baby with my son, he understands there is a baby in my belly and he needs to not kick when changing his nappy but I'm not sure he understands anything else.
Hope you are all keeping well x

Welcome Kitty!

We are due on the same date, but I was advised as this was my first I will most likely be late! :shrug: I hope that your tiredness eases soon. :hugs:

Welcome Amelia and Kitty!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm finding this second pregnancy SO MUCH HARDER! I'm just so tired all the time...and I keep forgetting to drink water and take my vitamins and I'm struggling to eat healthy and sit and take breaks. The days just keep flying by taking care of my toddler and the household!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->