My baby boy is only 6 months
I always thought two wud be enuf for me
Why am I suddenly broody ladies
Been seriously thinking of ntnp v soon
Am I making a huge mistake? Lol
Ive just got such an urge to make another baby
Huge gap between my daughter and son
So thats partly the reason I think?? X

Totally normal. I was broody when my son was just 6 weeks old lol. I also have a massive gap between my two. DD is nearly 16 and DS has just turned 1 lol. I came off BC 3 months ago. I wanted to come off it sooner but I wanted to be 100% sure first. Now that I'm totally sure, I'm desperate to get pregnant again.

I don't think you're mad. I get broody as soon as I've had baby lol. My ds was 5 months when I fell with dd and dd was 5 months when I fell this time :)

i am !!! your completly sane ! ive been badgering OH for a while and were now going to NTNP following our triplets !!!! how can you not feel broody - especially with programmes like 16 and counting ! x

It actually took me a lot longer to feel broody after my second than after my first (I wanted another from almost the time she was born but with my second I had a lot more issues during the pregnancy, birth and after) however I am broody now and really do want a third despite a lot of issues that affect DH and I and that need sorting out before we could try for a third - at least that gives me something to think about and do though.

I'm with you! My LO is 6months and I cannot wait to get pregnant again. And this from a woman who didn't want kids before I had no.1!

I am in the same boat!

My son is almost 10 and my daughter will be 6 months next week. Over the past month I've just had this urge for another child.

I've been off my pill for 2 months now due to bad headache. OH knows about it but still "forgets" to pull out (he wants another really bad which doesn't help lol) After a little chat last night after our oops, we decided we are going to NTNP. I just wonder if the NT part is a real thing since I know when I Ovulate, and know in the back of my mind I will want to DTD more around that time.

Not weird at all!! After our first DS was born I wanted to try again as soon as I starting cycling again! After the second, I was more tired but still mopey about not starting TTC right after he weaned. It's been 5 years since DD was born and I've been brooding off and on the whole time!!

We were on an avoiding plan for so long (mostly DH's idea, moving house 3x, ...my own shock from the emergency c-section with #3, busy-ness of Life,... also family pressure from my mom and MIL to stop at 3 since *they* only wanted/had 2 and 3, respectively) that I'm glad he's finally moved to the NTNP mindset.

If your DH/OH is on board with NTNP now, I say go for it!:thumbup:

Oh wow I feel so better listening to u all u ladies I feel so much
More "normal" lol
Well we did have a couple of bouts of unprotected sex this month but
Ive taken a pregnancy test and unfortunately it wasnt our
Month this time :(
My husband is more than happy to oblige giving me another baby
Ha ha
Hes a good husband and a wonderful daddy so why not :)
I just am craving another baby so much xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->