Baby#2

Buttons_01

Reaction score
Hiya all. My name is Amy, I'm 20. I have a little boy who is 14 months old.
So I was on here a few months back on the WTT board. Well.. I think we may have conceived this month! .. I wanted to wait until maybe April-July 2016/17. So this is rather a shock if we have because we wanted to wait much much longer. I am 2days late for AF and she has been regular for the past 3 months. I've been cramping and woke up really nauseous this morning. The only thing I haven't had that I did with my son, was implantation bleeding. I am Sooo scared! And don't know what I will do if I am pregnant. My OH doesn't want another right now and I'm not sure I will be able to cope as there will only be 23 months between the 2. My OHs parents wouldn't be happy if I was. As much as they adore my son and would do anything for him, they know how much we would struggle, money wise as well as me coping on my own as my OH works 6 days a week. I guess I'm just looking for anyone who has been through this or is going through this or has the same age gap between their children and how you managed!

Have you tested? If you're late, then you should be able to get a positive PG test, which if nothing else, will let you know what you're in for. The reality is that if it's happened, you're going to find a way to get through it. Too late to be upset or worried about it, just start making a plan on how to raise both your babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->