Baby #3? Advice? Tips?

20YR 1ST BABY

Mother to 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok so it was always on the cards. I have two boys. 6 and 1. This will be my last but I'm actually petrified this time around! Been seriously lucky to have natural virginal births with. Oath and minimal body changes I am slim and I like to stay fit I have confidence issues so I'm scared with a 3rd I'll really damage that. Possible c section? More stretch marks? Saggy skin?

Also can I take them Labour pains again? Will I go unsaid with a third child? Lol how have people found having 2 and being pregnant or once you have the third how was life? And also my first two was a little gap so eldest was really helpful. How is it having a little 1 and being pregnant and he'll be around 2 when baby is born?

Do I go for it? Don't I. Only 10% of me is thinking don't do it so looking for advice and feelings of people with 3 children or in same boat?
Thank you 😊

I've only got one, but my sister has three. She tells me, "Stop at two, when you have three you'll realize you don't have enough hands." :lol: But with that said, she's also said she'd love to have a fourth! She told me she did have a lot of body changes with #3 -- she is permanently in larger pants because her hips spread, she did get more loose skin, but honestly, she is still slender and looks incredible. Can more damage happen to your body? Absolutely. But it's the price we pay for motherhood. It sounds like you take care of yourself, so it should be minimal for you, but things like sagging skin, broadening hips, and stretch marks are pretty normal, and shouldn't be cause for surprise if they happen. It does tend to get a little worse with each progressive child, I've been told.

In the end, it's entirely up to you!

As far as the labor pains go, you've already done it twice -- you've got this! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->