Baby # 3

britt0285

Expecting #3
Reaction score
So I think it's hitting me that I'm going to have 3 babies. And I'm starting to really panic. This wasn't planned and I'm wondering how I will manage with three! Two can be overwhelming at times! Anyone else on baby #3 or more?

I'm in the same boat. We were done at 2 kids and accidentally got pregnant again. It's so hard to picture another little one running around!

Ps our younger kids are 1 day apart haha

i found number 3 to be the easiest one, you are less stressed, he just tags along to everything , understands he isnt an only child and there are already two others, for us he slipped right in.

I'm 6 weeks +1 with our 3rd child and I'm worrying too. My two boys are 3years and 1.5years eeek xxx

I had an oopsie number three. I was terrified how to would all work out but it just does. Life is crazy and mad but wouldn't change it now. I think it's hard with the small age gaps but I hope as they get older things will get easier. .right?

I had an oopsie number three. I was terrified how to would all work out but it just does. Life is crazy and mad but wouldn't change it now. I think it's hard with the small age gaps but I hope as they get older things will get easier. .right?

This one is an oopsie Haha I hope it does gets easier! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Going from 2-3 is easy really, they just all slot into place, don't panic just get a good routine in place xxxxxxx

I'm in the same boat. Was actually actively preventing and go pregnant anyway. I expect we will just make it work somehow.

Me too! This is our baby 3 and totally unplanned.

When my boys didn't go to bed last night until 10pm I started thinking how on earth will I cope!?!?

My third just slotted straight in, you have no time to worry, fuss or panic you just get on with it

Hi girls!!! I'll join you hopefully for the next 8 months. We've been ttc #3 and finally got our BFP last week at 12dpo. CBD turned 2-3 weeks today so I know it's progressing. I've had many losses but hoping this is my take home one. I'm 4 weeks 4 days :happydance:

Having my third was the easiest to adjust to. She just fit right in with our routines and everything. :) My older two were 3 and 2 at the time, so there were pretty small age gaps.

I'm actually more worried about it this time. The older ones are school age, so there's a pretty big age gap between them and the baby I'm expecting now. Because they will have such different routines and needs, I'm freaking out a little about how I'm going to handle it all.

Baby number three here too! We did want a third but definitely weren't expecting it to happen so soon. I found going from one to two hard so I'm nervous! We've got a 2 year age gap between each one.

No 3 here as well. Not an oopsie (quite the opposite, like Jami I had two losses before this pregnancy) but I still understand your worries. But I reckon once baby is here, that'll just be the new normal and we'll cope because we have to. :)

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and this is baby #3... a HUGE surprise! Weren't going to try until summer 2017. Dd#2 is only 10 months old. Ahhh!!!! But this is our absolute last baby... I'm getting my tubes tied.

Having my third was the easiest to adjust to. She just fit right in with our routines and everything. :) My older two were 3 and 2 at the time, so there were pretty small age gaps.

I'm actually more worried about it this time. The older ones are school age, so there's a pretty big age gap between them and the baby I'm expecting now. Because they will have such different routines and needs, I'm freaking out a little about how I'm going to handle it all.[/QUOTE

That's true. I guess that will help.

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and this is baby #3... a HUGE surprise! Weren't going to try until summer 2017. Dd#2 is only 10 months old. Ahhh!!!! But this is our absolute last baby... I'm getting my tubes tied.

Right there with you! Except daddy is getting snipped. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->