Baby #4

Misscalais

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a pic of my new little gal or guy. Was very shy with its face when turned to 3d so we didn't get the best shots.
Wasn't told the gender, so paying for a private scan on Wednesday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-07-09-02-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-07-09-02-33.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 19
Aww so cute! Looking forward to your scan :) not long!

Sweet baby! I have yet to see this baby's face either=(

Thanks girls!
Winter are you having any more scans? I hope to see his/her face on Wednesday. This clinic thay im going to is meant to have really high tech equipment, we will see lol

GL at your scan on Wednesday! Let's hope this trend of stubborn babies breaks and you find out if it's pink or blue xxx

Yeah I hope baby gives you a nice view! My scan is on the 26th, and with my son he was in awkward position so ended up team yellow lol! Excited to hopefully know this time :)

Yeah I hope baby gives you a nice view! My scan is on the 26th, and with my son he was in awkward position so ended up team yellow lol! Excited to hopefully know this time :)
Keep your fingers crossed lol i hope your baby cooperates for you this time :)

Having a growth scan (so they say) but we will wait and see. Can't wait for updates!

i haven't seen my baby since 8 weeks :( i'm DYING for my 20 week ultrasound on the 23rd! we had a quick ultrasound at 12 weeks, but i didn't even see the face or head, just a HB, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->