• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby #6 on it's way!!

lizzieredrup

Mum to 5 little men!
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I can't quite believe I'm back here again but here we are lol baby number 6 is in the making :happydance: I haven't even had a period since my little one was born due to still breastfeeding but I managed to catch that first egg! Chances of that! :wacko:

How is everyone feeling? I'm not feeling many symptoms at the moment, maybe just tiredness but I'm always tired anyway! It's hard not to worry when you've already had losses but I'm trying my best not to!

Congratulations! How did you know have you been charting or testing regularly? Xx

Congrats!! What a nice lil surprise on the way!! :)

No I haven't been charting, it was also the first time me and my partner had dtd for a long time! The day after I joked to my partner saying I'm sure I can feel ovulation pains, how crazy would it be if I ended up pregnant after just this once! Just over a week later I decided to test, I'm not sure what made me test but I bought some cheapies from ebay and sure enough a really faint line appeared!

It sure is a nice surprise! :)

Congrats. I just got my bfp yesterday. I am am mom of 3 boys so whats the chances of making team pink this go round. I wont get my hopes up lol

That's so cool. We only dtd once in December and we weren't trying either xx

Congratulations!

Exactly the same thing happened to us! (ntnp and caught first egg while bfing) ...and we'd had problems conceiving in the past! What are the odds? lol!!

Thank you ladies for the congratulations!

Congratulations to you all too!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->