Baby after 2 MC's - 9 Ultrasounds <3

awwwwwww! i cried when i saw your pic! such a lovely pic! thanks for posting it!!! things are great with me. dating scan on the 12th...should be 7 weeks...cant wait to see this bean! 2 weddings before that so should be super busy. bc of my consecutive MC's i got in to see my OBGYN for when i think I will be 9 weeks...wonder if i will get bi weekly scans! you never know! look forward to the 12 weeks scan pictures! i am glad things are going so well for you!

Hi, I am also pregnant after 2 M/C's, I go for my 6 week scan on Friday.
I am really nervous, so glad to see your photo's, it gives me hope that things could be ok for me too, thank you xx Wishing you a happy pregnancy xx

I am really nervous, so glad to see your photo's, it gives me hope that things could be ok for me too, thank you xx Wishing you a happy pregnancy xx

congrats on your new pregnancy! we just have to think positive! would love to get an update after your scan! bet you are super excited!

Congratulations Becks2!! Be sure to share that scan pic! I'd love to see!!:)
Hope everything is going well for you! The first trimester is crumby to get through after losses.. scans are reassuring though :happydance:
Wishing you a h&h 9 months xx :dust:

Baby was dancing, waving, doing somersaults.
Even got to see babes tiny little feet 1.1cm long :happydance:

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/05261C88.jpg

Wow!!!!! The growth is amazing!!!!! U must be over the moon!!!!! Have u started telling more people???? How r u feeling???? So bizarre u post this today - I had an emergency scan done today and saw my little guy! He is 7w3d with a strong heartbeat of 150! I am in love!

So pleased there is hope out there, you must be so pleased to have made it to 12 weeks!! 1st trimester over and done with, I can't wait to get there!!

I have my second scan tomorrow, this is going to be tough... i am so hoping there is something more than an empty sac this time!!!

Congratulations xx

We are SO happy!!!!! Really feel more in the Clear now and I feel like I can attach myself more to babe. Besides being sick everyday I am on cloud9 :):)

That's great ThinkPositiv! Glad to hear!!!
Why did you need An emergency scan? Hope you're doing okay xx

Good luck on your ultrasound tomorrow Becks2!! How have you been feeling lately? Starting to feel green? :& My MS started at 6weeks, eased and then came back with a major punch at 11weeks!!

Hi LadyBug183

Wow, your baby is much bigger now, I am so happy for you. I hope everything will go well and smoothly for you and your little one:) I'm not pregnant yet, but I can't wait:))

I wish you all the best:))

Had my scan...

Saw a little tadpole and a heartbeat, they think I am only 5w5d, but I don't care, so so pleased. Got another scan in 2 weeks.
Unfortunately at the EPMS unit they don't offer a pic... :cloud9:

i had a bleed at work and lost my mind - ended up down in emerg. but everthing is ok, and they cant identify a cause for the bleed, but they also said that is normal not to see the source on the ultrasound. will go for another scan in 2 weeks, just for reassurance.

i had a bleed at work and lost my mind - ended up down in emerg. but everthing is ok, and they cant identify a cause for the bleed, but they also said that is normal not to see the source on the ultrasound. will go for another scan in 2 weeks, just for reassurance.

Glad everything is ok.. good luck for 2 weeks time.. x

I hope everything will be fine, I wish you all the best xxx

ladybug I can totally relate to you. I had my 3rd loss this past june and it was heart breaking nothing anyone said comforted me. I hate to say it but any future pregnancies I will worry way worse. Good luck to you I am happy to see your sticky one! love the pics

ladybug I can totally relate to you. I had my 3rd loss this past june and it was heart breaking nothing anyone said comforted me. I hate to say it but any future pregnancies I will worry way worse. Good luck to you I am happy to see your sticky one! love the pics

Thanks FeLynn. Sorry to hear about your mc. Honestly even seeing babe this often and hearing his/her heart beat, I still can't believe that's inside of me, it's still so surreal. I would love to feel completely in the clear and not have that worrying feeling anymore, but I don't think it will ever really go away..

Hard to fit the whole baby onto the screen! This is the front of baby, right hand under chin, left hand must be touching face/ear.

Very happy that baby is growing, moving, yawning, waving..
Saw both arms, hands, thighs, legs, feet and toes!
Even got to see a sneak peek potty shot; confirmation to come Aug 20th ;);)

Heart rate 141bpm.
Looks like a little alien eh?? LOL

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/48312C41.jpg

wow! i didnt know you were still getting biweekly u/s's! that is a great photo! i love it! must be so sureal to see baby up on the screen moving around! congrats!

awesome glad your baby is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->