• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby aisle in supermarket- soppy nonsense!

Lousie598

Reaction score
The baby section is a part of the supermarket we just walk past. This time DH decided to stop and have a look around. They had offers on nappies and he was (joking) asking should we start stocking up I said we probably shouldn't - tempting fate and all that. We started pricing up and debating whether Tesco's own would be as good as Pampers. Hubby then asked well why don't we just clean reusable nappies which I gave a negative response to! We then moved on to the baby food section. Blimey what modern babies eat!! There were lasagnas, curries, roast dinners all blended into small pots! I would never have thought that a baby could eat a curry!! We declared that babies have a wider diet than we do!! We were making a mother who was selecting some food laugh at our comments! I was glad to see they still do Farley's rusks. I was addicted to them when I was a child! Next up is the baby clothes section those new born outfits are so tiny!! (I have never held a baby or known anyone who has had a baby so please forgive my ignorance of all things babies!) Hubby gives me a hug and says hopefully we will be doing this for real soon. I just grinned and said well we can just keep trying our best! I am starting to think he is more broody than I am!

Aww thats so sweet! My OH steers clear on anything like that i wish he wouldnt! But he does! Hope he comes round again when im preg again! xx

I never went down the baby aisle till i was pg with my oldest, now im there all the time lol. Its great when you go down the baby bit for the first time. So many things to look at, could spend a very long time there lol. My oh gets impatient when we go there, but then there are times when i cant get him out of there, i think men are just at broody as up but just hide it.

yea me and my OH walk down the baby isles! its lovely and makes me feel more broody lol

i never go any where near it lol not untill i get a pos.

i had the same thoughts concerning baby food when i worked that aisle last weekend but i did get vocered by baby egg custard which i dont like in adult food but it wasnt the worse as it didnt have any smell really but honestly the guys were very careless with getting the stock sorted out the back last weekend as i had 7 baby food jars that were broken nd i didnt drop a thing but i do admit that its really cute all the little things you can get but did you see the pampers comfort dry 4 plus ? this had me in giggles at about 2am last friday night which i dont really know why but look at the expresion on the face of the baby on the packet he looks scared outta his wits poor thing .
I know all this baby stuff is confuseing and my oh walks me past them very very quickly but i do admit i love sneeking into the clothing section and looking at the baby cloths there soo cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->