Baby Ajay, born at 25 weeks, on the 13th february 2012 <3

ChelsieG1997

Reaction score
Hi, could just do with some moral support right now, not long give birth to my baby boy Ajay<3 was born 15 weeks early weighing 1.6 , got around 11 weeks left in incubator, but just been told hes got meningitis. Could just do with some advice and support right now, am only 14 and dont know what to do, :wacko: thanks guyss :cry: :thumbup:

Aw sweetie, what can I say. These little babies are so strong. my little man was born at 25 weeks 5 days at 1.12lb. So know how is feels having a prem. Your whole world changes, try and keep strong for the little one xxxx

I don't have any experience of meningitis but I do have a little boy who was born at 27 weeks. I hope you have family to support you. Wishing you all the best

Hi & welcome

Congratulations on your little boy. I had twin girls at 25+2. Sadly Rebecca only survived for 1 day due to underdeveloped lungs but Holly is now a very chatty 2 year old. Holly was in hospital for 100 days and came home 2 days before her due date. During that time she had a few blood transfusions, sepsis & PDA. The Journey is a rollercoaster and they take steps forward and back but it's amazing how strong these tiny babies are.

Holly never had meningitis but I think there is some mum's on here who's lo did.

We are all here if you have any questions or just want to vent.

Xxx

Congratulations on little Ajay. I had my little boy Reece at 25+6 he weighed 2lb 1oz We spent 102 days in nicu. It is a rollercoaster, Reece caught group b strep at 10 days old from me, (Caused lung infection) aswell as septicemia, He also had a few blood top ups to, he then came home on oxygen. Im sorry your little boy has meningitis, but these nicu units are amazing at what they do and will do the very bet for your little boy. I know its tough watching them through glass but just for them to hear your voice and know you are there will give Ajay comfort.

Feel free to post on here to vent out your frustrations or just for advise, Your not alone its amazing how many preemie babies there is born. Also these little miracles are small but are little fighters xx

The best thing you can do for him is to stay positive and happy and shower him with love <3
:hug:

Thankss everyone for the support and advice and for sharing youre stories they all mean the world :) xxxx :flower:

sorryy too hearr that but glad everythingss gettingg better :) andd thankss :') xxx

Hi hunny

Oh you brave little thing my heart goes out for you as it is hard enough going through this when you are 32 nevermind 14. But you are obviously a strong little lady so keep your chin up and except all the support you can get. If you feel unsure about anything ask the nurses and never feel like you have a silly question. Try and hold him the first opportunity you get, its a scarey experience with all the tubes and wires but worth it and he will love being held by you. The Doctors and nurses in Scabu are amazing and bring our little premmies back from a very serious situation so have faith in them to care for him. My son was born at 25+1 and weighed 1 pound 4oz and had a lot of problems. But now 15 months on he is a very strong little boy never cries, very independent and cheeky. I am sending you a big hug xxx

Congrats on your LO, My son was also a 25 weeker, he is now 19 months and is very mischevious:winkwink: Your LO is much stronger than you think, its good the NICU caught it in time and he is being treated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->