• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby and a fibroid.

Mbergyhaann

Reaction score
So, I went last week to my OBGYN. Two weeks prior, I had a (well, 4) :bfp: . So, I went to the doctor, and he exams me, and does a vaginal u/s and we see the little sac, awwww. Of course, it was too early to see little baby, but we did see it's little cushiony sac. Then, we scroll over to what should be the end of my uterus, but no. It seems an alien (aka the fibroid) has taken home in my uterus, and my baby's fortress. Not just one alien, but three. And they are all together larger than my uterus. So, while I'm trying not to have a nervous break down while the doctor's still examining my nether regions, I decide to make a joke. "I came in hoping for twins. I got a baby and an alien." He laughs, and then proceeds to tell me the risks: miscarriage, preterm labor, cesarian, possible hysterectomy. I'm 26, and terrified. But, I'm trying to keep good spirits. I know how blessed and fortunate I am to have become pregnant in the first place. Not to mention how quickly it happened (3 months). I know there are many women on this forum who have tried for years and are still trying. But, I'm a momma bear now and that entitles me to be allowed to worry. So, that's what I am doing. Worrying while smiling.

Signed,
Momma, Baby, and Alien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back