baby and morning sickness

nilllabean26

Reaction score
Since physical development begins in first try, what if we aren't eating much and ways sick? Will this affect baby's development? I haven't been able to keep my pills down for a while now either.

I don't have any good suggestions for nausea (as I still can't get rid of mine) but I take children gummy vitamins before I go to bed that way I don't have a chance to throw them up. You have a store of nutrients in your body that your baby is going to take, better or worse for your body. Its more important for your own personal health to take vitamins than anything.

I don't have any good suggestions for nausea (as I still can't get rid of mine) but I take children gummy vitamins before I go to bed that way I don't have a chance to throw them up. You have a store of nutrients in your body that your baby is going to take, better or worse for your body. Its more important for your own personal health to take vitamins than anything.
What I'm asking is could this harm development of baby

My sister had 40 weeks of constant vomiting til the point she suffered malnutrition. Her daughter was born nearly 7lbs and very healthy. The baby is a parasite and takes what it needs

The baby is going to take what it needs from your body. As long as you had adequate stores prior to pregnancy, your baby will be fine. Just stay hydrated and eat what you can, even if it comes back up.

I agree. Last pregnancy, I was really sick first trimester and couldn't eat much and couldn't hold down a lot of what I was eating.

I voiced my concern to my doctor and he said baby will take what it needs.

I ended up in hospital for morning sickness, and my baby is 100% healthy. I was dehydrated, but baby was fine. The nurses told me it would take quite a lot to harm baby.

don't worry :)

I had bad ms till about 14 weeks, then it finally eased up. My Dr assures me baby will take what it needs and I'll be the one left suffering (uhg that daily hangover feeling for 2 months straight was a killer) and from how I felt I believe that! Don't worry, baby will be just fine, but you my friend will feel like crap.

Great. Thanks guys so much for answering my question. I appreciate it

The baby is going to take what it needs from your body. As long as you had adequate stores prior to pregnancy, your baby will be fine. Just stay hydrated and eat what you can, even if it comes back up.

My sister had 40 weeks of constant vomiting til the point she suffered malnutrition. Her daughter was born nearly 7lbs and very healthy. The baby is a parasite and takes what it needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->