baby aspirin and bruising????

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Don't know if this is related, but lately i have a lot of bruises on my arms and legs???? Anyone else????:flower:

I get this also, especially on my arms, did a bit of research and its quite common, I lowered my dose to one every other day and the bruising has stopped xx

Aspirin affects blood clotting which is why they give it heart patients to help prevent blood clots blocking coronary arteries etc.

My mom takes regular asprin for leg-aches as she found thats the only thing that helps her w/ it - and when she does - she bruises VERY easily. She'll have bruises all over her arms & legs & doesnt remember really even doing anything to get them.

This explains a lot! Thanks for putting 2 and 2 together.

I haven't noticed it as far as bruising, but I have always bruised very easily. Last weekend, DS2 headbutted me in the nose and the blood was so thin and watery. I have had pretty regular nosebleeds since I was a child and never seen anything like this! So I know it's doing its job.

Thank for this thread!
I was wondering what the heck was going on with my legs!

As they have said, aspirin thins the blood and can cause easier bruising. So there's noneed to b worried unless it gets to where u bruise from light touching

I've been on 75 mg of aspirin for about 6 weeks now. My legs are covered in bruises from ds knocking into me all the time. Also I asked my GP last week and she said it's normal.

i started getting this with my baby aspirin too i hear from doctors that they are connected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->