baby asprin??

woohoo

Reaction score
hi ive had 3 mc this year, my first mc in april then no af inbetween got pg 2nd time and mc again. waited for one af as they suggested and got preg again 1st month but mc again last weekend.

i was wondering about taking baby asprin next time i get pg as ive heard some good stories about it. has anyone got bad stories about it? how much do you take and where do you get it from? when should i start taking it? i have been told to go doctors for tests about the mcs, just trying to get a doctors app as mine r so busy

when they scanned me last week they said my lining was really thin wen i was miscarrying so not sure whether to wait for 1 af again. would you? i just feel like i need ttc straight away but dont want to have mc.

x

Hi Hun, first off, v sorry for your losses :hugs:

If you have blood clotting issues then baby asprin is a good idea. If you dont, i think it might be a bad idea to take asprin. 'Baby asprin is 75mg. Just get aspirin from Boots and split in half/quarters to get the right amount. I am taking it, I want to give it a try.

If I were you I would ttc now and also get the appt for tests asap. Thats what I have done anyway. gl hun x

I would personally wait for a cycle or two for your lining to be cleaned out and built up and cleaned out and built again. Take your vitamins, drink water, and try to be stress free. Its hard, I know. :hugs: Sorry for your losses.
I have bought baby aspirin for the same thing but havent taken it because I have been told to ask my doctor before using if trying to conceive. Try and ask your doctor. Did they do any genic testing on you since you had 3 mc's?

I struggled with the same thing a few months ago. I had just had my 3rd mc and was going to get testing done and was told to wait to ttc til after I got the results but I wanted to try again right away. I talked to my dh and we decided to wait cause what if it is something really simple that could be fixed with medication. I would have spared myself through going through another mc. My testing did show that was all is normal. I did not get any answers but now at least I know I have done what I can and it is out of my hands what happens. It is a personal choice, just wanted to share with you my experience.

I'm sorry for all your losses!

So sorry woohoo :hugs: :hugs: Try stay strong hun

I have started taking baby aspirin this month when I ovulated, I haven't checked with anyone. You can get at any chemist you ask for it over the counter in 75mg it's called dispersable aspirin. You can't actually give it to babies so shouldn't be called 'baby aspirin'

Prob wait a bit before you start taking it if you do, I read not to take it before ovulating.

You take good care of yourself xx

I took it after 2 early m/c. Took it straight after the second one with vit b6 complex, waited 1 cycle then ttc. Got bfp that cycle and am 24 weeks pregnant. I think it worked for me. X

im currently taking it im cd16 at the moment but yet to ovulate :nope:
how long do you take it for once you get your bfp? would it be 12 weeks? or can you stay on it throughout the pregnancy? if it works for me next time i know ill be too scared to stop taking it lol after 2 mcs x

I started taking it after a m/c 2 weeks ago.. I had done some reseaarch on it and called my doc and he said that it won't hurt anything..what it will do is increase the blood flow to your uterus by thinning out the blood which in turn can build a stronger uterus cause it has better blood flow to it....

I'm still taking it now...bit scared to stop! Going to was my mw at 28 weeks x

i think im going to wait one cycle and then try baby asprin if i get my bfp that month, i wont take until i get bfp. still trying to get a doctors appointment, still cant get an appointment. wen do u stop taking it?

x

Think your supposed to stop taking at 12 weeks but I have read people are still taking into their 20+ weeks and dare not stop!

well i had my docotors appointment yesterday and they are going to test my antibodies today with a blood test and refer me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic. she said it most likely would be hughes syndrome they call it which it to do with blood clotting wen the placenta forms so i would need to take asprin and maybe heparin (i think its called that)
she was really nice and said i should wait one cycle and then not to stop trying. once i pg theni should call her straight away so she can rush the clinic tests and keep a close eye on me.

im now looking forward to being pg again, hopefully i will get some answers soon.

x

:hugs: :hugs: At least you are getting your answers hun and more to come from the tests to confirm it all and hopefully next time should all be looked after.

I hope you catch on soon as you really deserve it :hugs: :hugs:

You take care :hug:

I have just had my second mc and I'm going to give it a go.
When do you start taking it ???

I started taking it this cycle after 2 early mc's this year. I haven't got pregnant yet but plan of taking it each cycle just in case.

So sorry for all the disappointment and loss you have had. :hugs:I don't think baby aspirin is likely to do any harm, my doctor put me on it before the tests came back. Also, increasing your intake of folic acid for a couple months before conceiving might help, it would also give your lining time to replenish. You can add a supplement of B Complex vitamins and a Folic Acid supplement- Make sure it doesn't have anything but folic acid in it, because that's water soluble so you can't overdose, but a multivitamin might have other things in it that aren't water soluble and would result in an overdose, if taken with your pre-natal vitamins. My Doctor prescribed something called "FABB Tabs," but you can buy folic acid over the counter. It helps produce healthier high quality eggs at ovulation and helps avoid neural tube defects in the developing embryo, which can be a cause of recurrent miscarriage. Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you!

I have just had my second mc and I'm going to give it a go.
When do you start taking it ???
Sorry for you loss hun :hugs: :hugs:

I started taking it at soon as I thought I ovulated, I read it somewhere not to take before :shrug: Can't remember why :blush: sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->