Baby B = Alfie 1lb 5oz 14 weeks Early

monst_18

I Love being Alfies Mummy
Reaction score
Hello!

Sorry if i am crossing over from Premies or duplicating info, but i wanted to catch up with some ladies i used to chat with before babies........

Alfie came along at 26 plus 3 on 18th September, He will be four months old on Monday and is amazing.

He was just 1lb 5oz when he was born as he hadn't been growing in the womb - my placenta had died and it was a miracle he survived ( only an accidental scan that saved him)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ing-miracle-life-saved--hospital-blunder.html

He has undergone heart surgery, laser eye surgery, had numerous infections a blood clot in this leg and has Chronic Lung Disease, But he finally came home after 15 weeks on new years day. He has Oxygen at home but thats fine and we wouldn't dream of not having him, Hes a star. He now weighs 6lb 13oz and is thriving.

I love being his mummy - congats to all other new mummies - hope everyone is doing well!!!

Bloody hell sorry but OMG your so brave:flower:

Im so so happy he is home with i you safe and sound.

I clicked on link but its not wrking. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

V xxxx

Its been 1 hell of a rollercoaster for you, im so glad to hear hes finally home and is well.

That link doesnt work.

Bloody hell sorry but OMG your so brave:flower:

Im so so happy he is home with i you safe and sound.

I clicked on link but its not wrking. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

V xxxx

Thanks! its been tough but he is amazingly strong.

Try the link now hun - xxx

That link now works, awwwww brings a tear to my eye, he is totally gorgeous!!

What a tough time, but he's gorge congrats :)

he was born on my birthday :) x

i read about this in the paper its amazing!! im in new milton too and just recently gave birth to my bubba at princess anne. congrats hes gorgeous xxx

Omg, he is absolutely gorgeous! Cutest little face :) congrats x

he is gorgeous, what an amazing story. He really is a little fighter. congratulations xxxx

He is absolutely adorable! You have a very handsome little man on your hands that in a few years will have lots of girls chasing after him lol. Welldone to u all for having to go through such a tough time :hugs: xxx

Wow, what a great story. Congratulations, he is beautiful x

Wow! What an amazing story...he is soooo GORGEOUS!! He really is a little miracle! Definately one to tell the girlfriends when he starts bringing them home!!!!! xxxx

i read about this in the paper its amazing!! im in new milton too and just recently gave birth to my bubba at princess anne. congrats hes gorgeous xxx

Small world

we should chat! i don't know many people with babies locally!

xxx

Awwww Wow!! massive congratulations he is so lovely and a true miracle :flower:

What an amazing story Emma - it's truly fate that that scan happened - he must be destined for great things in this world! You must feel blessed to bring him home with you. Congrats!

Oh wow what a handsome amazing little man you have there! Wishing you every luck for the future hun. xxx

I read about that in the paper!! Wow, huge congratulations to you and your OH, Alfie is gorgeous!!

He is simply fab....very beautiful, so glad it's all working out for all...a lovely family!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->