Baby B = Alfie 1lb 5oz 14 weeks Early

Hes such a cutie im glad everything worked out for the best , Congrats

Congrats - he is a little fighter and a little cutie - the perfect package!
xx

What a wonderful story and the cutest lil man you got there. Congratulations!

Emma, he is beautiful!! And what an amazing little boy. As someone said in one of the comments 'he is destined to do great things', because to get through everything he's got through, he really is a miracle!!

Ignore the comments on the newspaper site. It's quite clear that the paper named it a 'blunder' as it draws in more readers. People can be such morons at times.

Well, I hope little Alfie (fantastic name BTW) continues to improve day by day. You, your husband and your little boy are an inspiration.
Well done and congratulations xxxx

i read about this in the paper its amazing!! im in new milton too and just recently gave birth to my bubba at princess anne. congrats hes gorgeous xxx

Small world

we should chat! i don't know many people with babies locally!

xxx

i noo everyone seems miles away!! my birth story is in the teen section she was in neo natal too but only for 3 days and that was bad enough it must have been so tough not having him with you for so long. xxxx

Awww just read the brings a tear to my eye he is adorble, hope the future is very bright for you all xx

Emma, he is beautiful!! And what an amazing little boy. As someone said in one of the comments 'he is destined to do great things', because to get through everything he's got through, he really is a miracle!!

Ignore the comments on the newspaper site. It's quite clear that the paper named it a 'blunder' as it draws in more readers. People can be such morons at times.

Well, I hope little Alfie (fantastic name BTW) continues to improve day by day. You, your husband and your little boy are an inspiration.
Well done and congratulations xxxx

Thanks hun, there were a lot of nasty comments, which really upset us, we never saw it as a blunder at all - we were just so greatful for all the help and support we have had from the NHS.

XX

your story is amazing....just read the newspaper clipping massive congrats to u and ur oh on your miracle baby
xxxxx

Wow, he is absolutely gorgeous!! It is a miracle that you went for that scan. Congratulations :hugs:

what a trying time for you and your husband. so glad to read that everything worked out for you. I could only imagine.
Your son is so cute and handsome. Congratulations.

Hi, good to hear from you, I did keep thinking about you, especially when I was updating the Dec stars thread for birth announcements, hoping that everything was ok with you and little Alfie. He truely is a little star, hope he continues to keep fighting and going from strength to strength.

He really is a little miracle. Glad everything turned out ok.

wow, this story made me tear up!

you are a very brave woman...i admire your courage as it must have been heartbreaking.

HUGE congratulations to you and your partner, you should be very proud, Alfie is a little gem...x x

What a lovely story, so lucky that you had that scan! Congrats on your little man, he is just gorgeous :) xx

What an amazing story, against all odds that brings hope to so many people xx

Im so glad your story has a fantastic ending and with a beautiful son. Congratulations and I wish you all after having to go through such a tough time x

Wow, what an amazing story! He's a gorgeous little boy - congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->