baby balls suddenly less saggy

kassiaethne

Mom of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
My son was born with swollen balls that slowly shrank down but his ballsack was still loose like old man balls. Then suddenly we change him this afternoon and it's all tightened up and no more loose skin. Inbetween the space of 30 minutes. (we changed him once for poop, then he pooped again 30 mins later and his balls are magically tight and no longer saggy) is this normal to happen so suddenly? I tried searching online for any information but I can't seem to find anything on this. Has anyone had this happen before?

Sounds normal...Thomas's go from old man balls to tight all the time. As do my OH's, he's just informed me.

lmao thank you! I called my husband and was all worried. He laughed saying that it happens all the time when its cold and to check his balls now that he was dressed and warm and they should be normal. and low and behold, old man balls once again!!

gosh having a boy sure is a learning curve!!:dohh:

My babay gets really tight balls when hes away to do a poo then they seem to loosen off after haha - well thats what seems to be what causesnit maybe from tensing?

I'll kee this in mind if I ever have a boy.

I have noticed this too! But I came to the conclusion it was okay since they went back to normal when I put him in a warm bath! .. The other thing I was wondering is sometime the skin seems a little more stiff than soft- I think it's when the pee dries ?? I try to gently wipe when changing his nappy but really warm water is the only way to make it soft again :-(

Haha, I feel you hun, I kept asking my OH if our LO's balls were 'normal' after he was born, as I too was quite surprised by their ever changing nature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->