Baby boy name picked! Opinions?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
So we are team yellow, but feel like this will be another boy for us. We hae finally agreed on a name, and I'm so excited about it:) if it's a boy we will name him Emmett James;) opinions?
The middle name James is for my husbands best friend that passed away from cancer less than a year ago. So in memory of him and in honor

I definitely like the in memory and honor part. Very lovely and sweet.

I really like it. Emmett goes well with your older two kids names as well.

We actually decided on the middle name James over the weekend, if we have a boy, for DH's cousin who passed away unexpectedly in an accident last year. I think it is nice to have a reason to tell your kids about someone they can't meet, but had an impact on their parents.

I like it too! They sound great together. Emmett isn't every common and James is my son's name so I'm a bit biased on that one :)

I like it a lot! Emmett was on our list if dd was a boy... my Mmm y concern was nicknames. I worried people would call him Emmy which is very feminine in my mind. I have a Quinn and when people call him Quinny I hate it.

It makes me think of Twilight, but not in a bad way as I love all the names of the main characters including Emmett.

I LOVE it. Emmett is always on my boy name list, but we just haven't had a son we felt was an "Emmett" yet. Very sweet of you to honor your husband's best friend as well. I think that name will be just perfect for your family. :)

I LOVE it. Emmett is always on my boy name list, but we just haven't had a son we felt was an "Emmett" yet. Very sweet of you to honor your husband's best friend as well. I think that name will be just perfect for your family. :)

Thank you so much:) another name we really liked was Josiah but bit rhymes with my other kids names. Didn't quite work for us, we were at a park the other day and the cutest little boy named Emmett was playing with my kids....it just clicked. And goes so well with the name James. It just seems perfect for us.

It's not at all my style but I think it goes wonderfully with your other children's names.

I am a few days shy of 20 weeks and our little boy is going to be named Emmett!!! I searched high and low and that was the only name I really liked and I even think our little guy looks like an Emmett (had a 3D/4D u/s). So I think it is a great name!!!

I love the name, and both names go together well.

Wow thank you ladies so much!! We are still team yellow but I'm now hoping for another boy so I can name him this lol;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->