Baby boy name suggestions please!?

kerrymom

Reaction score
I need some name suggestions- I just can't come up with anything I like.
We have two daughters- Scarlet and Josephine. We are having a boy. We do not like too common names, and are not interested in nicknames. Also, the name can't start with an H (because of last name) an S or J (I don't to duplicate our other kids' initials.

The only name we have come up with that we both like is Grayson, and it's a strong contender, but I want some more choices. We also love Axel, but it does not sound good with our last name.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

I love Reuben and it isn't too common. That was my boy name if my girl was a boy.

Other less common possibilities:
Felix
Theo
Blake
Blair

I also love Grayson!

I really love Grayson, but others options could be:

Kyle
Carter
Bradley
Riley
Max

Your daughters names sound English yet Grayson sounds - to me at least - very American, do you have a preference?

I love Grayson! That's on our list as well!
We aren't into nicknames either. At all.
We have 3 kids, 2 are boys and named then Noah & Josiah
If we have another boy we are thinking of:

Grayson
Emmett
Jaxon (although it's really common now)
Landon
Micah

Kyle
Carter
Bradley
Riley
Max

Your daughters names sound English yet Grayson sounds - to me at least - very American, do you have a preference?

No preference, but I didn't realize Grayson sounded American.

The top 4 boy names on my list are: Finley (nn Finn), Brody, Quinn (nn Q), and Wesley (nn Wes). I also like kellan but hubs not so much!

A good friend named her lil boy Grayson. He has an older brother named Owen.

Kyle
Carter
Bradley
Riley
Max

No preference, but I didn't realize Grayson sounded American.

Maybe it doesn't, it's not a name ive come across irl just mainly on American tv shows. I hope I didn't offend you, I do love it as a name

"Maybe it doesn't, it's not a name ive come across irl just mainly on American tv shows. I hope I didn't offend you, I do love it as a name"

Not at all!

our unique name we ended up not using was Canaan. But we figured nobody could pronounce it and decided to spell it Cainen.

Just a random thought. It's certainly not for everyone.

Grayson is at the top of our list as well but I'm starting to think maybe it's becoming too popular/trendy. Love it though! How about Landon, Harrison or Bradley

Grayson is at the top of our list as well but I'm starting to think maybe it's becoming too popular/trendy. Love it though! How about Landon, Harrison or Bradley

I feel a little worried about Grayson being too popular also, which is why I hope we can come up with some other contenders.

Before we named our daughters we had a list of 3-4 names that we both liked, but none seemed like the exact right name to me. My husband really wanted Scarlet, and so as soon as she was born the nurse asked me her name, and I looked at my husband and said "Well, I guess it has to be Scarlet". We couldn't decide on my second daughter for about 9 hours.
This just seems so much harder! Of course we have time, but it's not very much fun so far.

If mine ends up being a boy the names I'm considering are Ben, Rio, Daxton, Bohdi, Jude, Charlie, Emmett, Jake, and Beau

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->