Baby Boy names??

NellieLovett

Reaction score
Got a girls name sorted, Kimmy Nell. Now im stuck for a boy. Really wanted Harry but its becoming so common.
On the list so far i think are:
Brandon
Jamie

Trouble is my boyfriend likes old names like Frank!!!! I Hate them, and love Mason but he hates that, so we're a bit stuck! lol
Can you help?

I have to admit I like Harry - I know its quite common but its still a lovely name!

Shaun and Charlie are our picks - so guess not best help for non-common names :D

What about Harrison? still close to Harry but not as common.

i love the name brandon but im biased lol my 11 yr old is brandon liam

i also love
stanley
lachlan
fraiser
oscar and harrison

I like Harry too and I also think the Harrison idea is a good compromise, but when it comes to boys names I like traditional names too, so my opinions probably wont be much use to you. xx

If we have a boy we are naming him Jaime.. so that gets my vote..

I personally dont understand why people like the name Harry.. but thats just my opinion!!!!

I love the name Harry, but that was my Grandpa's name, so am a little biased there!!
Harrison is a great comprimise, there is a little boy in my DD's class called Harrison and he is such a gorgeous little boy!
Our boy choices were Joshua, Logan, Cameron or James, so they'd get my votes!

I went through a phase of liking names like Harry, Alfie, Theo (posher sounding names I called them lol!) at that time I liked Toby aswell.. =)

I think the Harrison is a good idea if you're hearts set on Harry but want a less common name. Its not my cup of tea, but could be the kind of thing you were looking for?

Like Jamie and Brandon too.

I vote mason! Thats what we will be calling if ours is a boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"