Baby boy names

babydust818

2DS & TTC #3
Reaction score
Found out i'm having a baby boy!! So overjoyed. Trying to find a name is so hard though. The names i like, my husband doesn't care for and vise versa. I want a rare name, but not a total unique made up name. Just something that hasn't been used in awhile, but modern. I'm open for suggestions!

The only way I got hubby to agree on a name was by giving him a baby name book. I spend months asking him how he thought about various names and he turned his nose up at them. I gave him the book and told him to highlight the ones he liked. It was rather ironic that 75% of the names he highlighted were names I had brought up previously that he turned his nose up at.

Landon was what we picked and he HATED the name when I first brought it up. Then he asked me oh what do you think of the name Landon.....I was like really?!

that is sooo funny you say that because one day i did give him the baby book and he liked Ethan. A few days later i was like "so do you like Ethan then?". He was like uhh no. I was like you said you did! He's like no i didn't? LOL. I guess i'm going to give it a try and take your advice to see what he highlights. It's so true that you don't really like a name until you see the spelling for yourself. Isn't that so weird?

some boy names I like are:

Xavier
Jenson
Jettsen
Oaklen
Tyler
Edwin
Rylan

We are having a boy as well and my DH is being an idiot trying to come up with a name his top suggestions is Spartacus and Ganacus! We have 2 children already called Christian and Isabel so I want a traditional name really to go with the other 2. We had picked out a girls name then at my 20 week scan we found out we are having a boy x

since hes going with a cus theme at the end of the name what about Lucas? Its so hard trying to find a name! My top names are Anthony, Owynn and Bradley.

Lucas is ok but it's a name of an estate agency were I live hahaa! I like all 3 of your top names x

Marcus?

my OH is the same with names, says he hates them then suddenly likes them at a later date lol

I dont know how men's minds work, he has one name (Jules/Jools) he has thrown out a few times that he likes but has no idea why apparently, its vetoed because I hate it and it does not go at ALL with our other choices

all's fair though he vetoed a name I have loved since I was little too though he though my choice sounded too feminine... :wacko: because 'Jewels' (which is how its pronounced) doesn't sound feminine at all lol

sound like a Disney princess... like twin sisters Jewels and Jasmine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->