Baby boy, please MOVE UP!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I get the occasional jab in the ribs, but for weeks my LO has been kicking me in my cervix, my bladder, and my butt. Today at the store I went from fine to almost wetting my pants!

And the back pain is killing me, I'm in tears every night unable to walk to the bathroom without supporting myself with the bed or counter.. Today my leg just went numb out of nowhere..my wonderful full time working fiance has been rubbing my back and I sit on the birthing ball but still every day!

Who else is dealing with these things? I know I'm not the only one! :haha:
Any advice on what to do??

Thank you!

My little girl is sitting super low too. I go from the bathroom to having to pee in minutes! Hopefully he moves up a little for you!

Dealing with the same thing, and it's getting worse as my due date gets closer and he keeps scooting further down. I mean, I appreciate not having him up in my ribs so much, but he is tearing me apart!

Thank you! I hope your little girl gives you a break too! It's rough, I find myself going straight back into the bathroom too.

Haha I keep finding myself wishing for just one day where he's kicking me in the ribs..which sounds crazy of course because when you experience it, it's NOT pleasant! My first son was so easy, he was transverse up until the end and his kicking was never painful or uncomfortable.

I also sometimes get very suddenly stabbing painful kicks, it almost feels like he's grabbing the cord and pulling it! Or scratching from the inside.. Ow.

I go back and forth. Both are miserable. My bubs is occasionally super lower and has mastered the cervix punch -that literally has be catch my breath mid sentence...or the moving completely up into my torso (can literally feel him largely above belly button)and press into my lungs and back -to the point it's so sharp fetal position is the only comforting thing (i literally spend my car ride home counting the minutes and blocks and contemplating pulling over to lay down for a few minutes for some relief)

My little man's bum is cradled in my pelvis and every now and then I get a sharp pain down there it hurts pretty bad and he's forever kicking on a nerve

I couldve written this. Munchkin loves kicking/ punching my cervic, bladder and bum! Ouch x

This little boy is breech and his butt in right on my bladder and he's super low so even when i have a full bladder i sit on the toilet for ages to be able to pee!! It helps if i can start it out with a sneeze lol..
Im super exhausted all the time and have a pinched nerve from a ruptured disc in one leg and sciatica in the other leg so i feel like a 90 year old when i walk..and now my husband is out of town for ten days and i have to take care of three very active little boys plus deal with all this pain👿

Oh no, there's a lot of us dealing with this! I'm going to have to try the sneeze-to-pee thing..sometimes I sit there and I'm like I know I need to pee but it just won't happen.. I get scared too when he's pushing down and I have to poop, I keep thinking of all of those women that say "I just thought I had to poop and out popped a baby right in the toilet!" Sometimes I'm like no..I'll just wait to go..I don't want to push, just in case! haha.. it really feels like he's going to fall out.

My LO is flipping every couple days, and today she has definitely decided to go feet down. I swear... Every. Single. Kick. is right in my cervix or bladder. It is driving me crazy!! It feels almost like one of those tens unit things going off in my pelvis every time she kicks. Ughhhhhh.... I'm going to try getting on my knees and leaning over my birth ball. Sometimes it makes her flip back the other way.

Yup! I'm right with you there. Soooo uncomfortable

My boy keeps kicking me in the bladder and cervix too. Sometimes the kicks are so low down I swear his foot is going to come out! It's such an uncomfortable sensation and makes me jump, I much prefer the high up kicks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->