Baby boys opinion

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Please help me!

My hubby wasn't keen on my name but I've loved it for long he says yes �� So excited. My choices were

Leo William

Or

Leo Alexander

My hubbys name is William �� He prefers obviously his name as middle name but does it flow aswell? Tell me what you think please?

Leo Alexander seems to flow so well but I can't be selfish? He says I can choose but he's just being nice

My other kids names

Cody Daniel
Olivia Marie
Erin Mae

We always try to choose a middle name that has meaning, or else I don't really understand the point of a middle name. It doesn't get much use, so I would choose William :)

I do think Alexander sounds better but my daughter has my middle name and when she had her old last name the middle and last names did not flow at all but it was also my auntie's middle name, I liked the idea of carrying it on so despite it not flowing well we used it anyway. :)

My husbands middle name is William so if we are having a boy we may use his first or middle name as our baby's middle name.

With that said, I think Alexander does flow a bit better but since it's your hubbys name and it does sound good still I would go with Leo William. Just my initial thought!!! I honestly think it still sounds good that way.

I'm going to be bias and go with Alexander but that's because it's DS3's name. :haha:

I'm personally not a fan of William as a name BUT they both fit with Leo so well. Would Leo William Alexander be an option? That way you get all your choices. :) I can't decide!

Ok so my hubby declared he was just trying to be nice so William is definitely baby's middle name so it's between

Leo William

Or

Alfie William

Opinions please?

Bugger it. Way to go to your hubby - just throw the spanner in the works! :rofl:

I like both but am leaning more to Alfie than Leo. :)

Bugger it. Way to go to your hubby - just throw the spanner in the works! :rofl:

I need to make sure it's a good solid not too weird uk name. I've heard a lot that Alfie is too cutesy, I also don't want him to be called Alf or Alfred. Or it's inevitable he would prob be called Alf as a nickname. I'd heard it can be quite outdated when he's over 30 😂

I would go with Leo. I really like Leo, it's a cute name as a little one but grows up well. I don't really think Alfie grows up well! I'd go with Leo William! It does flow well!

I need to make sure it's a good solid not too weird uk name. I've heard a lot that Alfie is too cutesy, I also don't want him to be called Alf or Alfred. Or it's inevitable he would prob be called Alf as a nickname. I'd heard it can be quite outdated when he's over 30 😂

There is a winning way for that. If he legal first name is Alfred, then he can be Alfie while little then as he gets older and is ready to make his own way in the world, he can stick with Alfie, Alf, Fred or Alfred. :) You've got everything sorted that way. :) And it's not too weird a UK name either. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->