"Baby Brain" moments! What's everyone done so far? :)

I'm actually still 1st tri, but I like to see what's coming to me! Afraid my baby brain has started already - twice in the past week I've washed my hands with toothpaste...

Also, I was going out to a friends the other night wearing a sleeveless top and knew my underarms needed attention (sorry if TMI!). Went to shave them, and one was already done. I still have no recollection of doing this....

I asked my DH if he put a dirty towel in the hamster.
Confused, DH says "what?"
To which I respond, slightly irritated that he clearly wasn't listening to me, "Did you put that blue towel in the hamster?!"
He looks at me with a smirk on his face and informs me that I called it a Hamster...both times.

Couldn't help but bust out laughing at that. :)

itsme, that sounds like when I was a kid and called "cucumber salad" "computer salad" about three times in the space of five minutes without realising. My mum thought I'd gone mad.

Dont know if it is baby brain (pretty sure it is tho, i cant be that dingy.)lol

Anyways: feeling out paperwork I totally forgot what country i live in.. DUH ME...
told my fiancee that mommy needs something to munch on (Mommy really, i aint his mommy)
went to make bubble bath for my daughter and grabbed the conditioner (she kept saying mom what are you doing)(duh im making bubbles) :(

Silly brain.

Oh my goodness the storied are making me laugh out loud at my desk..I might look a little crazy haha.
But I sell cars and the other day I was so flustered and couldnt get my mind straight and while figuring numbers to finance a customer I kept forgetting and then I lost there keys in my pocket lol..they laughed and blamed it on my blonde hair.
But the worst thing I have done not once but twice is freak out because I have lost my keys just to relize I am driving down the road and they are in the ignition..it is a funny feeling this baby brain lol

Nearly put sugar in the freezer. Also brought my small animals' food dishes downstairs and washed and refilled them, only to find it sitting on my counter the next day since it never made it back to their cage :(

A zillion times, I have forgotten my mobile phone at home in the past few weeks!! n well, I never seem to remember where I have kept things, especially the ones which have been 'safely' stashed away for later!!!!

Went to my neighbor's local Chinese restaurant this morning. Crushed a packet of crackers for my soup, and looked down only to realize I'd poured the whole bag into my tea instead. :wacko:

I just put shampoo on my bump instead of moisturiser...

:dohh:

Iv been getting the odd funny moment like forgetting my words or losing things, but my baby brain is seriously affecting my work, theres been a couple of times now when Iv taken a customers order and completly forgotten to put it through the till, most of the time I realise about 10 mins later and its ok coz I can ask the kitchen to cook the order ASAP but one poor table sat and patiently waited for their starters for 45 minutes before asking me to check on theyre order and highlighting my mistake, I was absolutly mortified! Luckily they were really understanding tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->