Baby Brain

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
Well, it's started... the famous "baby brain" that I've heard moms talk about.

This morning I got Skadi (my puppy) all ready for Doggie Daycare (yup, I take my dog to daycare, it saves my sanity). Seatbelt? Check! Pee break? Check! In the car? Check! Belted in? Check, check!!

Then I promptly drove to WORK (talking to Skadi the whole way). HEEELLLLOOOO, we don't have daycare in the building.

<sigh> It's going to be a long 6 more months

Oh dear...i keep forgetting everything at the moment!!!

i couldnt remember my postcode last night!

it drove me insain!!! i couldnt be bothered to get up and find a letter so i interupted the hubbys 'strictly no coming in the kitchen cos its a suprise' cooking with a scream to find it out. lol

:rofl::rofl:
I've become so scatty. The other night I was going mad looking for the Tv remote, searched the whole flat for over an hour, no sign of it.
Then I go to make dinner, opened the fridge, and there it was! Why on earth i put it in there I have no idea.
My other favourite bit of forgetfullness lately seems to be walking off without locking the car, or leaving the keys in the ignition! Now I'm so paranoid whether I've locked it, I have to go back and check. But every time I check it turns out I have already locked it, it's only if I don't check then I seem to leave it unlocked. It's doing my head in!
xx

I got a new story... left my debit card at a fast food restraunt. Had to go back 24 hours later when I finally noticed. Luckily they had it stashed in the office waiting for someone to come looking.

aggg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->