Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm actually a little broody :wacko:

Omg haha!! Number four on the cards??

I have been broody for a while but am 100% not broody at the moment! Had a difficult few weeks with the boys' sleep so that has changed my mind lol

Pauls desperate for another but I don't think our relationship is strong enough for that to be honest. I would love another girl if I'm truthful but you can't choose obviously :lol:

broody and want another but my body says no cycles have buggerd up again and cysts are back:dohh:

Pauls desperate for another but I don't think our relationship is strong enough for that to be honest. I would love another girl if I'm truthful but you can't choose obviously :lol:

awww :hugs:

know what you mean on not being able to choose. i'm really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hoping for a girl

awww :hugs:

know what you mean on not being able to choose. i'm really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hoping for a girl

Awwww congrats Fides!

I am broody but if we do have a third it won't be for a few years yet x

congratulations Fides.

I just thought I would pop back and update my news. Baby Charlotte Lily was born on Tuesday 25th at 23.42 at 41+6 weighing 10lb 2oz. We are over the moon.

Wowee or ouchie at the weight!!! Massive congratulations Hun xxxx

Congratulations Claire! 💜

And congratulations on your new pregnancy, Sarah <3
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4