Baby bumps due March '22

Abby Clarke

Reaction score
Hey! So I was on this forum years and years ago with my DS, alot has happened in between but I am now expecting surprise baby no.4! Totally unplanned but and the fiancé are rolling with it and due March 22. So I thought I'd set up a thread like we used to have for all the March Momma's out there?

Abby due 22/3
Sammy Ashley 24/3
Pipsbabybean due 29/3
Dizzy65 due 30/3

Last edited:
Another March mumma here to, 29th for me baby number 4 also
I used to be here a lot back then feels weird to be back
Had a miscarriage last month and fell again within the month
Crazy huh
So here to A Happy and healthy 9 months

Hey! Another March mummy here too due 24th March! Could have written this post myself was last on here with my 3rd 6 years ago! Me and hubby surprisingly found out we’re expecting baby no4! Turns out it was my birthday present haha! :)

I love that to all number 4 how are you feeling so far?
I’m in the uk , how’s about you both?

I’ve two girls naturally then had two mcs then had my rainbow boy who was induced all with my ex husband

I was single for 3 years and met J at Xmas last year he’s my soul mate and last months mc was a surprise on the pill but have us the nudge we needed so here we are
so excited tbh x

I'm in the UK too, down in Bristol. Induced hospital birth with my oldest daughter, 14. Homebirth with son 10, then hospital water birth with my youngest dd who's now 5! Divorced and engaged to my lovely OH, we'd said no more kids and were happy with that, and I guess there was a dodgy condom and boom! BFP

I’m so nervous haha…we thought with DS3 that he would be the last one..in 2019 we found out we were expecting again with twins but sadly ended with a mmc.

Fast forward 2 years and here we are with what will deffo be our last baby..all previous births have been sections 1 emergency 2 electives.. with the third we were told the wall/scar was thin so would only allow one more baby according to the surgeon.

excited but nervous to be starting over again! Oh also from the Uk in Kent!

I'm in the UK too, down in Bristol. Induced hospital birth with my oldest daughter, 14. Homebirth with son 10, then hospital water birth with my youngest dd who's now 5! Divorced and engaged to my lovely OH, we'd said no more kids and were happy with that, and I guess there was a dodgy condom and boom! BFP

ahh my youngest is 5 to, starts school sept
I was so close to freedom (jokes) I’m looking forward to 1 on 1 with a baby again
So much changes doesn’t it
Ooo I’m in Cornwall not so far

I’m so nervous haha…we thought with DS3 that he would be the last one..in 2019 we found out we were expecting again with twins but sadly ended with a mmc.

Fast forward 2 years and here we are with what will deffo be our last baby..all previous births have been sections 1 emergency 2 electives.. with the third we were told the wall/scar was thin so would only allow one more baby according to the surgeon.

excited but nervous to be starting over again! Oh also from the Uk in Kent!

Sorry to hear you lost twins hun
It’s never easy,
Ooo all sections hard going arnt they, sure you’ll be taken care of I’ve a dear friend who had 4 sections to
Hello to Kent
Can’t say I’ve ever been lol

Thanks hun, I’m a bit scared of the 4th section, I rang the midwife already and gave her an interrogation on how safe it will be etc and she told me it’s be not different to my 1st,2nd or 3rd and I won’t get extra care so who knows.

I was in Cornwall a few weeks back it’s beautiful down there, I didn’t want to come home hahaha

Thanks hun, I’m a bit scared of the 4th section, I rang the midwife already and gave her an interrogation on how safe it will be etc and she told me it’s be not different to my 1st,2nd or 3rd and I won’t get extra care so who knows.

I was in Cornwall a few weeks back it’s beautiful down there, I didn’t want to come home hahaha

oh really well as long as your looked after , you know the drill by now lol and how to best deal with all that comes with a section

ahhh yes I consider myself very lucky it’s so beautiful here

so summer holidays week one ugh give me strength :lol:

Sooo ladies will you be finding out ?
I’m desperate to know I’m rubbish at surprises lol

oh really well as long as your looked after , you know the drill by now lol and how to best deal with all that comes with a section

ahhh yes I consider myself very lucky it’s so beautiful here

so summer holidays week one ugh give me strength :lol:
Haha I feel your summer holiday pain, I'm working from home this week and the kids are getting very bored of each other

How's everyone doing with symptoms so far? I've started to get quite a bit of nausea already

I was doing ok with symptoms apart from mega sore boobs but yesterday I was cooking my favourite dinner and the smell turned my stomach completely and nausea set in :( was hoping I might escape it this time round hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->