Baby bumps in soaps

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how quick the baby bumps get in and how huge they are?...im watching Emmerdale now and Nicola only announced 2 weeks ago shes pregnant and shes got a huge bump all of a sudden :rofl:

haha!! funny though isn't it, one month they announce it the next month they are in labour, its like woaw wish it was tha quick xxx

in corrie, maria seems to have been pregnant forever!!

Haha i was just discussing this with OH!!

yeah marias has actually dragged out 9 months hasnt it? lol xx

Maria has been preggers longer than that! I think she was about 3 weeks ahead of me, so that would make her 41 weeks now.

I noticed the Nicola thing last night. They go for their 12 week scan today don't they? Or was that last night? I didn't get a bump til I was about 20 weeks and how is it that it took her like 10 weeks to realise she was pregnant? Hehe.

nicola was 4mths when she found out wasnt she? and yes maria has been preggers forever!

its mad!! lol some in soaps fly by within 2 months (or so it feels) some have a baby and then some of them feel like they have been pregnant for like 11 months lol haha

Yeah it is! When roxy was pregnant in enders she was a few weeks behind me..and I never had a bump and all of a sudden she went to about to pop! & now the baby thats playing amy is tiny! She was bigger when she was born than she is now! :rofl:

& Rachel in home & away went from 'Im 5 weeks pregnant' to full term bump in 2 weeks..

:rofl:

maria's bump is def a bit overdue lol
but i saw this quick interview she did on gmtv, and she said in reality it's felt like she's been pregnant constantly for a couple of years or something, because she has to do the first pregnancy on corrie, and she was pregnant in reality, then the 2nd pregnancy on corrie!
So she must be used to her bump by now :)

emmerdales nicola didnt find out till 4 months and she had no bump 2 weeks later its grown!! i think it was her 20 week scan she had the other day?

maria has been pregnant forever i thought my pregnancy was long!

and what about hollyoaks amy? wen she was pregnant with leah she had no bump and managed to keep it hidden until she was in labour then wen she was pregnant with 2nd one she was getting to the point were she would be lucky to get through a door!!!

eastenders amy.. wasnt she born early like at 30 weeks? she came out of scbu pretty quick!!!

Haha i read this title and actually thought it meant there was some soap you can buy with a shape of a pregnant lady carved in it. Should of gathered really ....what with being in the tv section un'all. DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->