Baby Bumps

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
I have to admit to something I've been doing a lot of lately :blush:
I'm finding myself staring at pregnant women & getting quite teary eyed & I sit there & the whole time I'm wishing, praying that it was me that had the baby bump. I want the big belly, I want to feel the baby move & kick..........heck, I even want to know what its like when you waters break.
I want to experience it all..........labor pains, giving birth & actually be able to see the baby after shes been born, not having to wait 3 days.
I want to breastfeed my baby & rock her to sleep.

I just want to have that baby bump. To know my much wanted & fought for child is growing inside me would be amazing. I WANT THE HUGE BELLY!!

Please, whoever is listening......be it god, or the angels or even porkchop, please send me my baby :flower:

To my future baby: I love you :hugs:

Sorry for rambling..........I just had to let it out :)

I'm finding myself staring at pregnant women & getting quite teary eyed & I sit there & the whole time I'm wishing, praying that it was me that had the baby bump. I want the big belly, I want to feel the baby move & kick..........heck, I even want to know what its like when you waters break.
I want to experience it all..........labor pains, giving birth & actually be able to see the baby after shes been born, not having to wait 3 days.

I just want to have that baby bump. To know my much wanted & fought for child is growing inside me would be amazing. I WANT THE HUGE BELLY!!

Please, whoever is listening......be it god, or the angels or even porkchop, please send me my baby :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I find I have the same thoughts when I see a pregnant woman and one day we WILL get to experience all of that :thumbup::hugs:

You will feel all these things and more one day hopefully soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BTW, while Porky was hugging you, I am really sorry for the chunk of hair he ripped out of your head! Lol. :growlmad:

Dont be sorry for expressing how you feel, everything you said is exactly how i feel. I was in the supermarket this morning and saw a pregnant lady i too felt like i could cry. I am 15 DPO and up until two days ago i was totally convinced i was pregnant ( :witch: due 2 days ) as i had no " normal" pre period signs, but yesterday the normal cramps and crappy feeling came again:cry: :cry: :cry: so i know its just a matter of waiting till the dreaded thing comes:nope::nope: TTC is so hard going and can be so emotional, for me at the moment it is literally consuming my life ............

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'd like to skip all this and get to baby at four months old, sleeping thru the night and able to sit up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->