Baby carrier reviews

halas

Reaction score
thought maybe we should start a thread on baby carriers for the people who like to baby wear or those planing to since there are so many different kinds out there.

maybe we could fill out these questions

NAME OF CARRIER: moby wrap

CARRIER TYPE: wrap

COMFORT : 10/10 it dosent pull on my shoulders or anything my toddler dosnt feel heavy in it at all

DOES BABY FEEL SECURE IN IT:yes feels very secure i feel i can use both hands for whatever task i am doin

PROS: i like that it is comfortable for both me and my lo's i love that i can carry them on my back hip or front and have them facing in or outwards to see the world love that i can bf in it my OH loves it aswell which is good. plus is that my lo has a bit of reflux and having him sleep in it for a while before i lay him down seems to have solved the problem plus it seems to bring up his wind and both my lo's love it noah just falls straight asleep the second i put him in it

PROS: when putting it on it touches the ground so can get dirty also anoying to put on in public so i just put it on before i leave house also i cant wear it if its a warm day so summer time it probably wont be in use

https://www.babyandbump.com/reviews/279740-carrier-review-thread.html

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"