Baby Chair or Gym?

maggie111

Reaction score
Archie's almost 6 weeks now - and he's either being walked around or played with his Dad, breastfeeding with me or sleeping in his cot.

It'd be great to have somewhere we could put him down, we did buy him a bouncy chair but he really doesn't like it

https://www.mothercare.com/Bright-S...stone/562749,default,pd.html#q=bouncer chairs

Anyone have any recommendations? I think perhaps I should bypass the chair as he'll outgrow it soon and go straight to the baby gym?

My LO had that bouncer she loved it she slept in it for 3 months of her life the only place she would sleep!! we got rid of it around 5 months.

Funny that most babies love their bouncy chairs, but like your LO my DD hated hers and would not go in it! We had a play gym for her which she loved and used it until she was about 5 months, but then we took all the toys off and she still has them to play with.

I can't believe I paid so much for that chair! And it looks so comfortable when I put him in it when he's tired I wish I could climb in it instead! :haha: I just don't know what he doesn't like about it.

Anyone know of one that is easy to put away because we have a cat and a dog so I'd like to be able to keep it away from them when baby's not using it!

I don't but we have a cat who we wanted to keep off the play gym and we just put lots of cushions over it, not sure if that would work for you with a dog too?

We have put our gym into a playpen on the highest setting so she is off the floor, which stops the dog getting involved in it. Our baby loves her chair, but the bloody dog loves it even more, whenever it's on the vibrate function he tried to get in with her!!

i must admit, we just waited for the sales and bought both :blush:

as for keeping animals off, if you figure it out let me know! I had the gym (fisher price rainforest - Emilia loves it) out. Popped upstairs with her for 5 mins, came downstairs to find dog and 2 cats curled up on it! luckily easy to wash!

We had that chair and he loved it, then the vibrating bit died and he wouldn't sleep in it without them :(

We also had the swing version of it https://www.smythstoys.com/baby-swi...ngenuity-smart-and-quiet-swing-124082itm.aspx it folds flat when not in use.

No help with how to keep them off, my cat has been taught not to touch anything that is Keelans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->