Baby Clothes

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Anyone else like me?

My OH picks up a sleep suit and says 'Awww I can't believe we're having a baby and it's going to be this small!'

I look at the small sleep suit and think 'Flipping heck, I've got to push something that big out!'

:rofl:

Oh yes.....!!!

The clothes do look tiny & small....but it certainly ain't going to feel small!!! :rofl:

yes!! iv even held them up to my tummy and thought omg how is that gonna fit in there!

yes!! iv even held them up to my tummy and thought omg how is that gonna fit in there!

I do that when baby is born and say WTF???? How did that get out of there:huh:

My manager did that to me, I was holding up a 'tiny baby' baby grow to my belly and she shriked with laughter and said "you're going to have to push something that big out!"

I can look at little clothes and even comment on how tiny they are - but I mean in comparison to a full grown adult.

i look and think omg its huge - and the clothes are flat i then panic when i think baby is rounded. really is it possible to push it out:cry:

im hoping when you go into hospital there is a hidden little room where they just magic the baby out and then wipe your memory so you dont remember -:blush: that sounds much more appealing than labour:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->