Baby crying during feeding. Help!!

Abbey08

Reaction score
Happens several bottles a day but other doctors are completely fine with no issues and he eats fine at night!! Mainly in the evenings but sometimes most the day. While feeding he takes a few sucks then cries, this continues during the whole feed and he gets very upset. He is 5 weeks and 1 day old.

What teat size are you using?? Is he awake for day feeds & sleepy for night ones?? Just wondering if he has more patience for the sleepy feeds but wants a faster flow when he's wide awake :shrug:

What teat size are you using?? Is he awake for day feeds & sleepy for night ones?? Just wondering if he has more patience for the sleepy feeds but wants a faster flow when he's wide awake :shrug:

He's on Tommee Tippee teat size 0 because size 1 makes him choke on the milk and cough it up and it's very obvious it's to much for him. I tried that thinking it may be a cause. He is like you say awake for day feedings and sleepy for night feedings. A friend suggested maybe his formula upsetting him but I started burping him ALOT more and OMG I think that was it! Don't wanna jinx myself but day 2 of a calm and happy baby, the second he fusses or refuses bottle, I burp him and he burps and is immediately ready for more milk. Now I try and burp him at least every ounce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->