Baby Daddy's dirty, stinky feet. =[

grapebaby

Reaction score
Hey! I am 18 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. My bf and I are excited but I have found myself SOO grossed out most evenings when he takes his socks and shoes off. I sigh inside when I see him start to get ready for bed because most of the time his feet smell. Since I have become pregnant it seems like he has become lax in terms of hygiene.
He showers about once every two weeks. His pits and other areas don't offend me as i assume he takes "hobo showers" but lately his feet do smell EVERY DAY. And he wears the same stiff, smelly, nasty socks for days!! Plus he sits on the couch cross legged and rubs and picks at his nasty dirty feet and doesn't wash his hands after. UGHHH.

I mostly just needed to rant, that is why I posted this. But also interested in hearing feedback and how to handle it tastefully. My mother was REALLY upfront about cleanliness when I was growing up and sometimes would say things to me like "you need to wipe your ass/change your panties" infront of people, not just family members. That caused some pain inside for me and hate to think I would hurt his feelings. But this can't go on.

I wouldn't be worrying about handling things tactifully at this stage? If he's showering once every two weeks. I'd be saying wtf are you doing, go get a wash!

I wouldn't be worrying about handling things tactifully at this stage? If he's showering once every two weeks. I'd be saying wtf are you doing, go get a wash!

Exactly! Once every 2 weeks is crazy! :sick:

My mother said things like that to me too and I hated it. But kids are sensitive, he's a grown man and he should know better!

I feel your pain. When i'm pregnant i can't stand smells! Esp things like feet & stale smoke on ppl actually turns my stomach!! I'd have to ask him to wash his feet after work lol

Oh dear :-/ I'd be kicking my husband up the back side if he only showered once every two weeks!! We have a bath every day and when he's on nights sometimes he'll go a couple of days without showering and I hate it so I nag him to shower as of he doesn't I can smell him on the bed sheets! Men can be gross compared to is women when it comes to hygiene. I'd say something or run him a bath and tell him to get in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->