Baby Dreams

toffee87

Reaction score
Going on from baby day dreams, I wanted to discuss baby night time dreams.

I keep having dreams where I'm pregnant, but there's no bump. I pretty much know what it means, it means it's not the right time to have a baby (which I know). Which is why I'm WTT.

Last week I had a wonderful dream, where I had a baby girl. It was so real and lovely!

How often do you have dreams, do you have re-occurring ones? xxx

In my dreams i never have a bump, its always early pregnancy or after Ive had the baby. Ive had one a few times about telling my OH that im pregnant :) I had one last night where I was just coming back from hospital with baby, I had a stitched up cut on my tummy from a c-section :rofl: my brain works in strange ways

I too have had a bump but no baby.... and left my baby behind in drawers ....and given birth to a kitten - most odd!! xx

I have them too!! Sometimes they're really nice and other times they're really strange! The other day I dreamt I had a premature baby and it was so tiny and I was scared I was going to break her ribs by getting them caught on my rings. That was an odd one.

My Baby dreams are always vivid and horrible :( Ive had one where we had a little boy and a man broke into the house and was holding him hostage, ive had one where ive given birth to a little girl and she was born blue and they couldnt save her.
Awful frightening dreams.
Ive never had a dream where im pregnant and waiting to pop, just dreams after ive had them.

I've had dreams where I'm ready to deliver the baby but then it just kind of appears there. I dreamt one time I was pregnant and went swimming with dolphins in a pool and somebody told me there was a complication with the pregnancy and the momma dolphin was pregnant too. She showed me she understood my pain, jumped through this hoop with spikes on it and cut her tummy so she couldn't have her baby either. :( :( it was sad.

I've often times had dreams of poas and getting bfp but not 'normal' ones... lol

ive had dreams about going into labour and oh not being about!! hes in forces so its possible lol and one where i went to dr for cold and sneezed and suddenly given birth!!!

I've had a few and the ones where I do actually give birth feel wonderful and when I wake up I'm actually slightly disappointed that I don't have a little baby to cuddle, but I also have ones (like last night actually) where I miscarry, and throughout the dream I am desperately clingling onto any hope that I don't loose the baby. These ones just make me feel so awful when I wake up....it's no wonder I'm so confused about what I want.

I never have a bump though, must be some kinda miracle mother!

I have had dreams where i am am pregnant but no baby.

But my OH had a really funny dream that i was pregnant and in labour and had a baby in the back of his van. He doesnt even own a van lol.
xx

I've had alot of baby dreams, some bad, some good, some plain weird lol.
I had a dream when I was still with my ex and we were pregnant, and he bought me a buggy and I hated it so i threw the buggy out the window and was going mental at him lmao. Could've just took it back to the shop...
Most of the time I dream about having twins, a boy and a girl. And if it's not twins it's a baby boy, never a baby girl. I wonder if this means anything?
How do you know what your dream means broody? xxx

Iv had dreams where im in labour and they ether go horrably wrong but baby pulls through of the are my ideal birth.

I had my first proper(ish) baby dream last night! I was pregnant and having contractions whilst walking around somewhere outside, then the contractions stopped completely and I was really worried. Then there was one of those leaps from one dream to another before the first dream had even finished. Next I was holding my little girl who was a few months old, with my OH there and we were really happy :)
Needless to say I don't remember whole dreams!

I wonder why most of us dont seem to have bumps in our baby dreams, very odd x

I had a dream that I had a baby and then I had to go back to work straight away after, with the baby, but then I couldn't concentrate on work because all I wanted to do was look after the baby (who was a really cute baby girl)

Not had a pregnant dream recently though...

I've had a few weird dreams about givin birth, plus bein pregnant lol
The most recent one which is a recurrin one- i've just given birth, and then something goes wrong. i start bleedin really heavy :S

Ah well lol, at least the rest aint as scary xx

I have baby/pregnant dreams ALL THE TIME. I once had a little girl ("Lisa"), been pregnant with a little boy and LAST NIGHT, I had one where I just found out that I was to be a momma. Really screws with me. It might be because I'm being paranoid that I missed a pill this cycle (my 1st-ever missed pill! aww...) I've had BFP dreams too. I can't wait until I actually get one...

:lol: My OH was telling me last night how he wants another :baby: so last night i had a dream i was pregnant, but i was in labour...but weirdly i wasnt thinking about how much pain i was about to be in i was looking forward to meeting my baby grrr... i was happy not wanting a baby for 3 years :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->