Baby Dreams

awww *hugs* welcome to the Hell called "Waiting to Try" hahaha

Since my mc i've been having a lot of baby dreams. I had one two nights ago and when i woke up it made me cry. It was such a lovely dream, absolutely nothing 'exciting' happened in it at all- i had a baby girl, i'd guess she was maybe 3 or 4 months old and we were going on a holiday. My OH was in work, and i was in the bedroom with our little girl, she was on the bed and i had a suitcase on the floor and i was trying to get some packing done, combined with having a play with her, she was gorgeous and such a happy baby. I was trying to decide which of her pyjamas to take with us because wherever we were going was going to be warm i think. I loved her so much, i could feel it and when i woke up i burst into tears :cry:

I've also had one since my mc where i am pregnant, in early labour on a labour ward eating some ice cream and then i felt tired so i handed the ice cream bowl to my OH and closed my eyes to get some sleep, and then the next thing, there are loads of people in the room, around the bottom of the bed, and they're handing me my baby and saying "It's a girl" and i am overjoyed.

She is pretty small (maybe about 5lb) and very sleepy, and i say to my OH that maybe she is tired after the delivery...and then i realise i don't remember the delivery AT ALL and i ask my OH all these questions- how long did it take? I don't even remember my waters breaking! And he says that i got heartburn after my ice cream and that's when my waters broke, but i cannot remember ANYTHING at all past the ice cream, and he has to tell me everything that happened. So i am really confused and i say "Did they give me something, was i on gas and air?" And he tells me no, it all happened really fast and they gave me an injection and i was pretty out of it but did really well.

I decide to try and be happy and i am relieved my baby girl is okay but really upset that i missed it all. And i'm cuddling her and then i give her to my OH and he has her over his shoulder like he's winding her. And that's when i woke up!!!!!!

Strange hey?!

I love the birth dreams...they're probably my favorite aside from just being a momma.

I had a dream I didn't know I was pregnant last night and had a beautiful baby girl. I wish I could remember what I named her but she was so beautiful. Then I woke up, and now I'm in a BAD MOOD because I have to go to work and I have no baby girl :( STROP!!

I've had umpteen dreams where I have a baby in my arms and I'm absolutely ecstatically happy.

Then of course I wake up. It makes me feel really sad (sometimes it even makes me cry) because I know it isn't true :nope:

i've had several POAS dreams... the worst was when i got a BFP and the minute i look
at it again i see it vanish before my very eyes...

i do have babybump dreams though, they're the best

never dreamt about babies, not mine anyway
i only once dreamt about my own kid and in my dream he was already 3 yrs old

So I had another dream last night. I dreamt I was heavily pregnant, well there was a big bump, but no baby!

This is a re-occurring dream! Grrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->