baby dressing gown

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I was in peacocks yesterday and I saw a newborn dressing gown and slipper set. It was so cute, I had visions of bathing little one and then dressing her in her little dressing gown and slippers and bringing her downstairs with me and hubby to watch a bit of tv before popping her off to sleep.
I just cant warrant spending money on something like that as she wont be wearing it for long. But still a cute idea and thought I would share. awwwww *imagines the lovely baby smell fresh from the bath*

Things like this make me so excited for her to be here! :D

Sounds gorgeous!! I'm being so good not spending money now. Think I might have to get another couple of newborn things for the hospital and bringing him home though... x

I know what you mean honey, I saw a gorgeous one in Mothercare but thought realistically it's not something I could see Pip actually wearing much - doesn't really seem to be the type of outfit a newborn would be comfortable in???? But they are so adorable :)

i'd have bought it lol i have no restraint whatsoever. i bought little guy some 0-3 proper tigger pj's lol they were adorable. if i can find him a bathrobe i'll get one of them too hehe, i got him some little bunny eared slippers as well lol.
i also bought him a pair of armani pj's lol:blush::blush: they got little ducks on em couldnt resist them.
xx

I bought one for ds, it was 0-3 months from peacocks and he wore it until he was 6 months old, i also got him a nice new humphreys corner one brand new off ebay for like 99p, this was 0-6 months size, but was too big for him until about 5 months old and he still wears it now at 13 months old, and he isn't a small chappy lol. Just thought i'd share x

my m8 bought scarlett it :) will post pics of her in it when she decides to arrive if that helps....

i bought one from mothercare! My OH actually picked it!

eeeeeeee!!!!

so many of you have them... ooo I might go get it now... thanks you lot! LOL
Xxxx

my OH brought one for us too, pink with white dots from mothercare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g