Baby Dylan Atticus Scott is born!

congrags cat,
Dylan is a lovely name
and what a story.
sorry aboutthe complications after the birth but like others have said glad you got your dream birth

Thanks everyone. Recovering really well now. Unfortunatly the phsyical trauma and blood loss stoped my milk coming through properly, so after 5 days of Dylan being latched on for upto 5 hours at a time and he lost 10% of his birth weight which is when it starts to become a concern. We have had to put him on formula and are keeping a feeding log as he wouldnt feed properly. But has been feeding like a trouper now so hopfully will start to pile on the pounds.

Hard to tel how Noah is doing at the mo, as he has been playing up lots, but he has a stinking cold so that might be why. But today he did randomly go up to Dylan and give him a kiss. And we have all been sitting cosying up together reading books etc.
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/-Cat-/DSC00637.jpg

Lovely picture Cat, I'm glad you doing well and that Dylan is starting to put on weight.

well done cat, what a beautiful little boy!!!

Well done Cat .. he is gorgeous. Glad to hear you are both doing well.

awwww bless him glad that he is feeding well now x

Just wanted to say congratulations Cat he is such a lovely little boy, a real credit to you both. sorry to hear you had a hard time again but he is well worth it. really pleased for you:hugs:

jesus what a packet full 4 days for u glad everything is now ok beautiful name!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Cat, I'm so pleased for you that you managed to achieve your waterbirth.:hugs: It all sounds amazing!

I've had major internet problems at home and not a second to spare at work to pop on, but I have been thinking about you and dying to know the news!

Congratulations hunnie, and welcome to the world little Dylan. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->