Baby Ellie Maria born 24/09/08

emma_27

Reaction score
Well here goes . . . . .

I got woke up with a contraction at about 5amish wednesday night i thought it was ibs but when the pains started coming every 7mins i thought it might be labour but as id had false starts before i didnt really believe it. I had a good clear out about 10am so it kinda confirmed it for me. I called the hospital about 1pm but they told me to stick it out at home as the contractions wasnt regular enough but i was in agnony i was just coping with the pains. My mom came over to help out but took benn home with her so i could have some peace. The contractions got more intense and closer together at 6pm so i called the hospital and said im coming like it or not lol. I got there at 7pm and i was 5cms and had a very soft cervix my waters still hadnt gone i said id hold out for an epidural and tried gas and air which just made me sick so gave it a miss. Well i had a contraction at 8.20pm and as it was about to end my waters broke the pain was so intense and i started screaming for an epidural. The midwife said you have one option that is push her heads out so gave two pushes and she was out i didnt tear or anything and had no pain relief still cant believe shes here and how quick she arrived! Im so made up i cant stop smiling or staring at her. She was born at 8.22pm and weighed 6lb 5oz shes so small and looks just the same as her brother. I actually cut the cord aswell! Benn is so pleased his a sister and so proud bless him. Ive forgot how to add pictures so will add them when ive got some spare time xx

Congratualtions sweetie!!

Well done for doing it so quick!! 2 pushes is amazing!!! Hmmmm maybe I will have another LO in future lol!!

Seriously though, you done great!!!

:hug:

Congratulations and without pain relief, bet ure proud.. xx

Congrats babe, at least it went well =)
I did post this on the other thread for you, but if you need any help uploading them again let me know :)

xx

Attachments

• Ellie Maria.JPG
    Ellie Maria.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member