baby envy.....

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
So today I'm an auntie after my preggo brother in law's girlfriend (its complicated!) gave birth at 34 weeks...little boy who is admittedly the most beautiul i've ever seen...

And i find myself a JEALOUS WITCH OF A WOMAN!!!!!!:blush:

I've been offended by much of their behaviour over the past 4 days which i wont go into even considering their difficult situation..

And still find myself really F****ed off they have a baby... it all just totally sucks!!!:cry:

I find myself being really critical she had an epidural.. as if when i have babies (fingers crossed) i'll get through it without one and that shes some kind of wimp for having one when the baby is tiny and preterm (birth weight 5lbs)!

I even find myself pleased she didnt have a girl after family comments she would have a girl and she was special because of that, and i wasnt-therefore would have boys...

I find myself jealous that my mother in law feel she understands her better after knowing her for 20 weeks when i've know her for 4 years.. and i find myself jealous they now share having had a premature baby with each other...
I'm going insane...

And i'm upset my husband is more excited about them having a baby than he is about us having a baby.. whenever that might be...:hissy::hissy:
I am going to hell for sure! And i know all of it is totally unfair....

For sure going to hell....

:hugs: I got jealous of a family member who just had a mc b4 me. I feel awful but i think u are like me and just dont relise that its anger and athought u think its about them its really sadness for urself not being pregnant. Its only natural:hugs:

Doc - Its only natural to feel Jealous, hurt and throughly pee'd off!!!
Im sure start to feel better about it.... but im sure its too raw right now!

Big :hug:

Kerry

P.S I don't think you'll go to hell!

I'm jealous of every pregnant woman who passes me in the street!!!

I think it's very normal to be jealous, especially when you want something so badly. I'm the same way and I feel absolutely horrible for it! There's been times when DH and I got a birth announcement in the mail and I would cry.
So, :hug:

Have been pregnant twice- 2 very early around 5 weeks pregnant :bfp: then heavy bleeds and :bfn:... never went to doctors about it actually as i felt so embarassed and awful about it..

Spoke to my hubby last night and he finally understands why i've been feeling like this.. he had never linked the 2 mc with how i've been feeling.. i suppose he just assumed it was nothing when i got :bfp: then :bfn:....

Saw nephew.. and all that anger melted away.. of course i'm still jealous as hell but he is beautiful and i'm so blessed to have him in my life.. it will be tough but i'll get over it...just very very sad today!!!!

Doc - Im glad that you feel slightly better today. Im so glad that you and DH managed to have a good chat about the previous MC's atleast now he'll have a better understanding if that dreaded :witch: turns up.

Hope you start to feel even better soon

:hug:

Kerry

The good news is.. seeing junior nephew last night has made him totally broody!!!

We were joking about having our own last night after leaving the hospital.. i just hugged him and burst into tears and he said he now understood it all.. we both had a bit of a cry (oh yes my fella is a bit of an old woman and can shed a tear in front of me!!!) AND THEN.. I SAID CHEEKILY .. MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY PROPERLY :spermy:AND ALL AND:sex:TO MAKE:baby:...

AND HE SAID OK!!!! And that he was excited....:happydance: to do it and couldnt wait...

What a difference a couple of weeks can make....

Doc - THATS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!! So happy for you :happydance: :headspin:

Looks like little baby newphew has brought you closer together!!

am glad things are looking more positive for you......

and as for man = old woman, mine is just like it too!

my friend is going to ask my OH to be a godparent to her 2nd (due in sept), when i told him, he cried....she is due 5 weeks before i would have been....

:hugs:

The good news is.. seeing junior nephew last night has made him totally broody!!!

We were joking about having our own last night after leaving the hospital.. i just hugged him and burst into tears and he said he now understood it all.. we both had a bit of a cry (oh yes my fella is a bit of an old woman and can shed a tear in front of me!!!) AND THEN.. I SAID CHEEKILY .. MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY PROPERLY :spermy:AND ALL AND:sex:TO MAKE:baby:...

AND HE SAID OK!!!! And that he was excited....:happydance: to do it and couldnt wait...

What a difference a couple of weeks can make....

:happydance::happydance: thats brilliant:happydance:

We'll I'm glad all your jealousness has turned into something positive. Good news for you. Good luck TTC.
P

Thats brilliant news x Good Luck with the trying x :happydance:

Good luck trying! And also thank you for talking about the jealousy you felt, i've been feeling like that a lot recently and it helps to know others feel the same way. A lot of people i know at work or through my parents seem to be pregnant at the minute or had babies and the jealousy i feel is unbelievable! xx

This is normal, and we understand how you feel. I still get jealous when I see pregnant women. It hurts me a lot when I have to see their bodies change, and I get nothing.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I felt bad for having those sorts of feelings to but its obviously totally natural.
My dearest friend has just had a baby and he is so gorgeous it makes me so broody, when i have a hold and ive got some lovely pictures of him so far.
Just makes me want one of my own.

Im pleased u can now starting planning for ur own journey CONGRATULATIONS! :)

So today I'm an auntie after my preggo brother in law's girlfriend (its complicated!) gave birth at 34 weeks...little boy who is admittedly the most beautiul i've ever seen...

And i find myself a JEALOUS WITCH OF A WOMAN!!!!!!:blush:

I've been offended by much of their behaviour over the past 4 days which i wont go into even considering their difficult situation..

And still find myself really F****ed off they have a baby... it all just totally sucks!!!:cry:

I find myself being really critical she had an epidural.. as if when i have babies (fingers crossed) i'll get through it without one and that shes some kind of wimp for having one when the baby is tiny and preterm (birth weight 5lbs)!

I even find myself pleased she didnt have a girl after family comments she would have a girl and she was special because of that, and i wasnt-therefore would have boys...

I find myself jealous that my mother in law feel she understands her better after knowing her for 20 weeks when i've know her for 4 years.. and i find myself jealous they now share having had a premature baby with each other...
I'm going insane...

And i'm upset my husband is more excited about them having a baby than he is about us having a baby.. whenever that might be...:hissy::hissy:
I am going to hell for sure! And i know all of it is totally unfair....

For sure going to hell....

I'm with you on this one! My friend had a baby in May, and I keep thinking of ways I could steal her!

My MIL is one from hell and she has already made it quite clear that her daughters 2 boys are her favourite and any we have will not share the same bond! I kind of hope my first is a girl, purely so she would get a look in being the only girl - so far! I get jelous when I see people with them in shops and I think they don't look very good and I could look after thebaby better!:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->