Baby feet measuring

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
:blush:
Sorry i have the verbal squits tonight!!!!

Has anyone had their baby's feet measured in Clarkes? And are they accurate? And is it a "universal" size (ie. the same in other shops??)

ta x

Ooh, I just had Amy's done for her first pair of walking shoes yesterday! They are so acurate - they are not universal sizes, one of her feet was 3 1/2 G and one was 3 1/2 F (she got given 3 1/2 G shoes, black leather ones that flashes :)), the shoes were lovely and they even took a photo of her in them for free. :)

They recommend going back every 6 weeks. x

i had leeons feet measured just out of curiosity when he was 8 months old he was also a size 3 1/2 G but then we went and tried a 3 1/2 G shoe on in clarks shop and his big fat feet wouldnt fit in the shoes maybe she didnt measure properly but get them to double check before you buy!

I had Paige measured a week before xmas and they told me 3 and half G...didn't buy any at time wanted to wait for sales...boxing day went to clarks at local retail park and they measured her 4 and half G got some and they fitted right.

So unless she has grown a whole size (I think not) they measured her wrong. Make sure you check them aswell x

hmmm the last 3 of us in this thread have all been measured at 3 1/1 G unless thats just the most common size?

According to the man in Clarks, G is their biggest size. Russell and Bromley go up to a H. Bethanie is a H.

They told us 2 different sizes in each shop, so no idea!

I used to work in Clarks! They should always check the shoes on your LOs feet as all shoes fit differently. Expect a lot of poking, proding and moving the shoe around (to check there is enough but not too much room for growth). I don't know if the sizes are universal or not but I'd have thought, since all shoes fit differently, you'd have to get your LO fitted in each place. It's a pain because people like to buy shoes in cheaper places, like next or whatever but I think I'll end up shelling out for properly fitted shoes.

Amber got hers down just last week.
She measured both feet said she was 4 & 1/2g.
She got 3 pairs of shoes they had in her size, tried each 1 on, she felt for foot room and width room, then she told me to let he stand then for her to have a walk.
im happy with their service.
same about the price lol!

Dec has tiny feet, he got measured in clarks and he was a 4f, but he doesnt wear a lot of shoes it is mostly trainers, so I got him measured in Lifesyle sports and he was a 5, but I have just thought that was on his 1st birthday so I think it is time to get him measured again!!! oops

Im not to sure, I bought Olivia her first pair of shoes at beggining of december and she was a 2 1/2 G and they seem to be a nice fit. Im going to go back and have them measured again though because I dont know howquick their feet grow

x

im not going to get leeons measured again till hes walking now as he doesnt really wear shoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->