Baby fever in overdrive!!!

MrsMcCurdy

Future Momma
Reaction score
So yesterday my DH and I went to go see our newest little niece, born Oct 14th. She is the cutest, adorablest, beautifulest, tinyest bundle of joy EVER!!!! It's making us both crazy!! I've been trying so hard to stay relaxed while ttc but still doing everything I can(temping, vitamins, not taking too hot of showers, ect) but trying NOT to stress or freak. I haven't even taken a pregnancy test the last 2 months! Shocking, I know.

But it's at a whole new level now! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Anyone else???

It's difficult to sit back while it seems everyone else is getting pregnant or having a baby! Good luck and baby dust!!!

I feel the same way! We went to our niece's 4th birthday party and there were babies and kids everywhere! I would stop and talk to the babies mother just to be around the baby!

Almost teary eyed just by looking and watching them!!

I've got mothering gene in overdrive also!

Meeeeee too! I've been like staring at pregnant women with envy and googling over every little baby I've seen these past few weeks. We went away with friends of ours and their 4 month old little girl last weekend and I was just going crazy all weekend!

I am 2 days behind you, it looks like. I am on day 8 right now!

You must be getting close to ovulation and BD time. How are you doing?:flower:

Meeeeee too! I've been like staring at pregnant women with envy and googling over every little baby I've seen these past few weeks. We went away with friends of ours and their 4 month old little girl last weekend and I was just going crazy all weekend!
Oh I know!! Its rediculous! What's weird is that it feels more real now, like holding the baby stirred up something. Its weird... but a good feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->