Baby flutters?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've had alot of wind in this pregnancy, which feels just like period pains and then.... :blush:

Well the last day or two I've had like fluttering type fish bubble sensations exactly in the area my LO is. Only for a second or so. On and off

I'm nearly 10 weeks. My LO isn't tucked in the pubic bone it's about a CM-inch above my hair line (MW said it's usually tucked in pubic bone still. 3rd pregnancy (2 angels) maybe it's came up earlier.

Anyhoo.. I don't want to think im going mad but.. when was the earliest you felt any type of flutters?

This time I felt movement around 13 weeks but it's the third pregnancy ive gotten to a later stage with. My son full term, my angel daughter at 18 weeks. On my son I felt movement around 18 weeks and my daughter 15 weeks. Personally Id say it's too early as at 10 weeks babies movements are tiny but it's your body and you know it better than anyone.

Being its your third pregnancy you probably could feel it but cant say for sure it is baby. Part of the reason why people will often say you cant feel for a while, is that most are unaware of what baby feels like until later on. But those who have already experienced it can recognise the feeling of baby. As for baby being higher up already, it is a possibility since you have been pregnant before and will start showing a whole lot sooner.

Its probably gas, I've been having it too! But maybe, just maybe its baby sometimes...

Who knows!:D maybe later on when I feel bigger movements ill be able to say if it was baby or not :)

This is my 4th. I'm convinced I felt number 3 at 11 weeks,(I felt #1 at 18 wks, and #2 @ about 15/16 wks) and though many will say it's too early, I just knew. I recognise gas etc, and this was different. I'm almost 10 weeks too, and really paying attention to my body, hope I feel something soon!

I know for sure you can feel gas in your stomach.

Hats true babi however it is proven the more pregnancies you have the earlier you will feel them as you know what it should feel like. So who knows it may be baby or it may not.

I know for sure I feel baby now. And the gp said it's fully possible by 13 weeks if it's a second or third pregnancy. I know what has feels like and this is not gas. Gas is totally different. Baby movements are unmistakable once you know what your looking for. I think that it depends on the woman and pregnancy, like I said to the op everyone knows there own body better than anyone else. No one else can say to anyone that it's not baby movements.

Thank you everyone :D how would you describe your early movements? I can't actually explain it very well!

It's exactly in the place LO is and has only started yesterday and today.

Mine is like a little tickle from the inside, it's hard to describe but its exactly what I felt with my son and daughter. Don't feel it all the time, just a few little wiggles every now and then, goes on for a few mins maximum. Hands down the best feeling in the world :)

True, I just believe 13 weeks is more reasonable than 10 weeks... As soon as I feel it I will let you guys know, right now I'm convinced its gas lol

True, I just believe 13 weeks is more reasonable than 10 weeks... As soon as I feel it I will let you guys know, right now I'm convinced its gas lol

The later on yes more reasonable, but women have experienced movements at an ultrasound, the sonographer picked up the baby and the movements in the exact same place and confirmed she felt it.. at 10 weeks :hugs:

I don't believe it's baby, 100%, but when I feel movements later on, I'll be able to look back and see if what I'm feeling is baby flutters.. or gas :D

I am only 6 weeks and have the same bubbly popping feeling it's very similar to the flutters but as its so early if probs say its gas I have loads of gas as well but as others say only you know Ur body :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->