Baby food stains help

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
I use cow and gate baby food, but it seems to stain pretty bad has I even put a full length bib on her but it still gets on her clothes and high chair any advice on how to stop, or get rid of staining at the moment I have put her babygrows in a bath of baby sterlizing liquid and water but it hasnt got rid of all the stains HELPPPPPP !!!!! can not keep affording to buy her more clothes :wacko::dohh::cry::nope:

Try a Vanish bar. I swear by them for everything! A quick rub before the clothes go in the wash and it'll be much better I'm sure. I wouldn't have thought sterilising liquid would do much good as that isn't a stain remover.

oh yeah it is brilliant I use sterilizing liquid for bleaching the stains out of everything just add it to water and leave the clothes or chopping boards etc for a few hours the woooola but it doesn't work on baby food lol not amused, thanks ill try vanish x

the only way i found with my es is rinsing it off asap so as soon as he ate his food undress and wash off.

It must be somthing in the baby food jars they just stane things so easy

I am gonna try the napisan!!! I have thrown away untold clothes because of stains. Hopefully it works..

I use Hipp and thats not that worse than Cow and Gate! They have all got something that stains.. its terrible..

I am glad this came up. I am gonna buy some napisan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->