Baby giggles at my near topless pic.

djbutton01

Reaction score
My hubby took a pic of me in just my bra since he is very much a boob man. Well, I was looking through his phone at the pics he has taken of the kids etc while I was holding our daughter. The bra pic popped up and our daughter smiled and giggled. I took the phone away and she went to normal. I put it back for her to see and she smacked her lips and giggled. I couldn't get over it so I kept showing her then taking it away. I was cracking up so hard along with my hubby watching! I did it over and over (maybe 15 times) with her reaction of giggling or smiling really big every time she saw the pic. I just had to share and if I'd posted it on fb or something it would be taken like I was doing something wrong but I knew breast feeding mamas would understand. :haha:

So cute she knows your boobs from a picture and gets all happy!

I am amazed my little man knows where my boobs are at 9week's and cam move himself there x

Babies are very smart like that. My 5 month old used to always go sucking at other women's shirts when he was hungry when he was younger. Now he knows the difference, and when I ask him if he wants mommys boobies he gets excited. It would seem strange to a person who doesn't BF because breasts are looked at as a sexual part of our body, but a child has no understanding of sexual feelings...they just know where that yummy milk comes from! I let my boy cuddle up to mine when he's done eating at night. Nothing wrong with showing love.

Aww! Phoebe was so cute in bed this morning, me and hubby were in stiches. I was feeding her but she wasnt that interested. She kept unlatching and grinning at daddy, then latching back on and glaring at him as if to say "these boobies are mine!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->