Baby Girl &Baby Boy +toddler items. Most BNWT *prices reduced!

kezziek

Reaction score
Pet and smoke free home. I'm open to offers, please feel free to PM me :flower:

Baby Girl Items

image (4).jpg
1. Hello Kitty dress 0-3 months £3 including postage BNWT

image (5).jpg
2.0-3 months pretty velour sleepsuit and matching hat £3.50 including postage BNWT- SOLD

image.jpg
3. 0-3 months George Aristrocats sleepsuit BNWT £3 including postage (recently paid £4.50 in asda sale but little one has outgrown it already :( )

image (3).jpg
4. Disney 0-3 months pjamas/shorts and t-shirt set, these are brand new but do not have the tags on, the next photo shows the back of them £3 including postage

image (1).jpg

image (6).jpg
5. First Size Vest (up to 9-10lb ish I would say) Brand New (came as part of a set but only selling the vest unused £1.50 including postage

marks.jpg
6. Marks and Spencers pack of 2 sleepsuits 0-3 months BNWT were £10 but I would be happy with £6 including postage

marks 2.jpg

Neutral items

sleepsuits.jpg
7. Pack of 3 White Newborn sleepsuits- up to 11 lb. £3.50 including postage- SOLD

vests.jpg
8. Pack of 2 Disney vest 6-9 months BNWT £3.50 including postage

booties.jpg
9. 6-9 months Disney booties (match the vests listed above) BNWT £1.50

mitts.jpg
10. Pack of white scratch mittens Brand new 50p

Boys items

pjamas2.jpg
11. Brand New Blue Zoo pjamas 18-24 months £4.50 including postage- SOLD

pjamas.jpg

snowsuit.jpg
12. USED boys snowsuit- not quite sure of the size as it doesn't seem to say but it looks like it would fit from 9months onwards £3 posted

boy2.jpg
13. Pack of three first size t-shirts BNWT £3.25 including postage

dungaress.jpg
14. Dungarees outfit, very sweet First Size BNWT £3.50 including postage

dungarees.jpg
15. Debenhams Dungarees outfit BNWT 0-3 months £4 including postage

blue.jpg
16. Marks and Spencers Newborn soft dungarees set BNWT £4.50 including postage- SOLD

whote.jpg
17. White newborn 0-3 months sleepsuit BNWT £1 posted

what weight does 16 go upto hun? Would it go as large letter?

Xx

Neutral

newborn.jpg
18. Beautiful Cream Organic cotton John Rocha 0-3 months snowsuit BNWT £6.50 posted-SOLD

snowsiote.jpg

Boys
boy.jpg
19. H&M Used boys coat, still plenty of wear left in it, warm and trendy 12-18 months £3.50 posted ono

coat 2.jpg

what weight does 16 go upto hun? Would it go as large letter?

Xx

hiya, on my scales it weighs 115g without the hanger so I'm sure I could probrably send it as a large letter 2nd class. I could do P+P for £1.50. If it comes to much cheaper (although I have been shocked at the postage rates the last few times I've gone to the post office :nope:) I will always do a refund of the difference minus packaging costs xxx

Thanks hun. What weight does m&s newborn go upto? Am deffo interested, jat trying to sell somw bits on ebay. Its adorable!

Xx

oops sorry (sleep deprived brain) I thought you wanted to know the weight for postage in your first message lol, it says it gos up to 7lb 6oz- it is lovely I was gutted I didn't get to use it but I have big babies :-( I think it would fit up to 8 ish lbs though comparing it to other newborn bits x

20. 0-3 months Debenhams babblezoom shorts and t-shirt set £3.50 posted

Attachments

• babble.jpg
    babble.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
Ah shucks. I will have to give a miss as my lg was 8lb 1oz so.expecting this baby to be a bigger one, specially with my big bump already! Lol.
Xx

Bump. Please make me offers if my prices are too steep, all lovely items, I don't want them to go to waste xx

Bump. Open to offers especially if you want more than one item x

Hiya hun. 14, what weight does it go to? Also is it shorts or long legged?

Xx

Hi hula, it gos up to 9lbs or 4.1kg. It does seem to be shorts but they can be unbuttoned and rolled down although if you have very long babies I wouldn't say there was much length in the leg when they are rolled down x

Hey love the pjs number 11 is it? 1 1/2 to 2? I've never done this type of purchasing before hahaha pm me if still available and how to pay.

I have loads of clothes in 0/3 to 9/12 and its mad even at £1 nobody wants them and they don't store great I think x

Do you still have 16 and 18 (the M&S Dungarees and the Snowsuit)?
If so what would be the best price hun?

Thanks!
xxx

Do you still have 16 and 18 (the M&S Dungarees and the Snowsuit)?
If so what would be the best price hun?

Thanks!
xxx

Hi Cat,

Yeah they are still available, I can do £8 for both posted. X

Hey love the pjs number 11 is it? 1 1/2 to 2? I've never done this type of purchasing before hahaha pm me if still available and how to pay.

I have loads of clothes in 0/3 to 9/12 and its mad even at £1 nobody wants them and they don't store great I think x

Have
PM'd you Hun. Yep it's crazy how slow it is on here- I remember other people selling stuff on here so fast a few months ago and I always look here for bargains too but it doesn't seem to get much interest lately :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->