Baby girl name advice

Lala8

Reaction score
Hello,

My husband and I are due to have baby number 1 on 1st March and we have our boys name decided. We have been able to incorporate my late Grandpa's name easily with our boys name.

However, if we have a girl, I would still like to use my late Grandpa's name as the middle name but can't seem to find a first name that goes with it. My Grandpa's name was Ronnie.

I like the girls name Libby but not sure it sounds right with the middle name Ronnie. My husband thinks it does though.

I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Lala

what about using it as a nickname

Elisabeth Ronnie
Elizabeth Ronnie
Liberty Ronnie
Lillibet Ronnie
Labena Ronnie
Liberia Ronnie
Elisabet Ronnie
Lizabetta Ronnie
Elspeth Ronnie

some people shorten Olivia to Libby for some reason too

When I was deciding on names I ignored how a named flowed. For me, the only people that I see use their given, middle(s) and surnames are celebs like Sarah Michelle Gellar or Sarah Jessica Parker.

I think primarily people go by their first given name and can go through life without anyone ever knowing their middle name(s).

If you share this view then maybe Libby Ronnie lastname is the perfect combination.

Thank you for your ideas. None of the names seem right for us. I think we will have to go back to the drawing board.

Our boys name works amazingly well and I am convinced that we are having a boy but we must have a girl name ready just in case we get a surprise!

xjesx thank you for your positive words :)

If we can't agree on another baby girl name, then Libby Ronnie it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->