Baby GIRL to complete our family!

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I had my anatomy scan today and we are having a GIRL!! I have two amazing little boys and fully expected to see another boy (and happy to be an all boy mom)....I'm still in a bit of shock! Excited to round out our family with a little sister (even if my boys were disappointed lol). A girl feels a bit intimidating to me but what a fun adventure we will get to go on! Any advice from moms of both??

Congrats on your baby girl! I have a boy and two girls and currently expecting another boy. Girls are lots of fun however I feel like they can be more work. My girls did not like potty training and they like to scream and shriek a lot. Granted they are 3 and 6...im sure they will grow out of that at some point. Lol but I love them to pieces and they light up my world every day!

Congratulations! :) I have one of each and I've found my girl a lot higher needs than my boy but lots of fun. Every baby is different though :)

My girl was/is quite demanding in the day but has always slept like a dream! My boy is so chilled and happy in the day but has always been an absolutely terrible sleeper. Swings and round abouts :haha:

Congratulations :flower:

Congratulations hon. I find out in 3 weeks and I can't wait.

Opposite of everyone here, I’ve got three girls and one boy and my boy is my wild one. My girls are a breeze (aside from slight reflux in infancy). Congrats!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->