baby gum shields!?

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Well i was in morrisons the other day and my eyesight isnt all that good but i spyed these lil contraptions! ............... https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/gummy_teether_early_teething_/

Anyone used them? any good?

I got some for Jess in Mothercare but she cant quite get the hang of em bless her. She spits out one side of the teether bit and tried to suck the other, then gets frustrated theres nothing to suck. So altho I have them, not entirely sure if theyre any good lol
xXx

Nah, no good:hissy: Jack has them & as soon as I let go of holding it, one side of it falls out of his mouth, then it falls out completely - he is just getting the hang of holding his dummy up to his mouth (eyes or ears:rofl:)when it is placed in his hand, but he obviously can't hold these in yet, so I would say no use at this stage:dohh:
Oh sorry I do find them good to put teething gel on, hold in jacks mouth while he bites & the gel goes onto his gums - I rarely use the gel, but they have at least one use!

Oooh yes! We bought some at the weekend but Seth isnt quite sure what to do with them... plus its too big for his mouth lol so he just looks really strange.

Good idea in theory, but im not sure they work

xxx

Got Jack some and he tries to suck it and he hates them, he pulls the "What the hell is this" face lol!

My friend got these for her little girl when she was about 6 1/2 months old and she loved them!! They are obviously better for older babies when teething really kicks in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->