Baby has a name!!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Ok, so I fell in love with the name Madden whilst going through name books when I was only 7 weeks. OH kinda liked it but we couldn't agree that would be his name,

Yesterday OH and I were napping (we're so old!) and he has a habit of sleep talking and he said "babe, do you have Madden's swimmers?" I had a huge giggle! He also said "Charlotte, can daddy have a cuddle!" (Charlotte is my daughter from a previous relationship and her sperm donor hasn't seen her since she was 3 months old) so I was so chuffed to hear him call himself daddy hahah!!

Anyway, when he woke up I mentioned that he called the baby Madden and asked whether that meant we could call him Madden. OH paused for a little while and said "yeah, I guess his name is Madden"

Yay!!!

What a lovely story :D it all cute and has the perfect everything to tell baby when they ask!

congrats!!

Very cute name and a lovely story for when he's older xxxxxx

That is the most adorable story. I ended up sharing it with my mother, and we both awwed and giggled over it. :) Great memory to share when your little ones grow up.

How funny! Glad you guys could come to an agreement on a cute name. I should try sleeptalking with my DH so that we can settle on something. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->